EUR =36.9575
CAD = 26.235
AUD = 24.8875
NZD = 22.3837
CHF = 35.40 (Swiss Franc)
DKK = 4.96375 (Danish Krone)
NOK = 4.145 (Norwegian Krone)

Don't forget your passport.

This is the account that Alan is referring to on another thread in the Chit Chat section.
Fifteen months ago you would have received 53.286 bhat per £ for transferring out of your Foreign Currency Account.

How long have you been residing here, mate ?

At 10:am I received THB 35.56 per USD utilizing the Foreign Currency Accounts T.T.-rate at Siam Commercial.

The USD has steadily climbed against the THB since Trump's victorious Presidential bid and the Fed hasn't increased the rate (though many analysts say it's coming this month...but the analysts got the election wrong so ya know how that works).

Should be some excitement for markets on Monday depending how the Italian referendum turns out.

Yup, the wheel keeps turning...with or without you, me, us. Funny that.
After a couple of years once one is gone, nobody is really going to care particularly if there's no money or no beneficiaries.
(A loyal dog will act differently for sure.)

One year ago the GBP was cruising at THB 54.
It's welcome to see it come back from its recent low at 42 that progressively dropped from 52 following the Brexit Referendum in June.

Hmmm...44 and random satang you say...niiii-ice. :cool:

After six months Yorky still looking good on his pre-Brexit exchange. ['h-w-i-t-k'] :rolleyes:

I shall not be changing any more Sterling to Baht until CO-CO's prediction has been realised. (45.31 just now).

This is the account that Alan is referring to on another thread in the Chit Chat section.
Fifteen months ago you would have received 53.286 bhat per £ for transferring out of your Foreign Currency Account.

How long have you been residing here, mate ?

I'm not sure who you are asking but I brought Sterling 25k over in 1999 when the exchange rate was c. 65.00. And a few bob before that when it was over 70.00. ::tongue::

Did someone mention grass ? :D

Yes of course - being optimistic is best. ;)

Back