The 226 / 293 Robinson Intersection

nomad97

Resident Geek
Following my mishap earlier in the day I drove around to Robinson's last night in search of some horse linament to rub into my aching limbs. Unfortunately, they had none and I had to settle for some rubbing spirits instead - Bells!

On my way I couldn't help but notice a very large JCB or three tearing into the main intersection concrete. It seems the 'old' intersection is a lot lower than the new intersection and they are hell bent on replacing the lot. The first time they laid the old intersection a couple of years back there was total chaos and confusion for many months and very significant delays too.

Be warned, its looks like it is all happening again - but on a much larger scale. It is now 6 lanes they are constructing rather than the original 2. With Songhram but 3 weeks away I fear the worst. The clusterf@ck at that intersection should be clearly visible from the International Space Station.

My humble advice to all you travellers is to avoid that intersection like the plague. Perhaps Coffee can keep up appraised of developments.

Following my mishap earlier in the day I drove around to Robinson's last night in search of some horse linament to rub into my aching limbs. Unfortunately, they had none and I had to settle for some rubbing spirits instead - Bells!

On my way I couldn't help but notice a very large JCB or three tearing into the main intersection concrete. It seems the 'old' intersection is a lot lower than the new intersection and they are hell bent on replacing the lot. The first time they laid the old intersection a couple of years back there was total chaos and confusion for many months and very significant delays too.

Be warned, its looks like it is all happening again - but on a much larger scale. It is now 6 lanes they are constructing rather than the original 2. With Songhram but 3 weeks away I fear the worst. The clusterf@ck at that intersection should be clearly visible from the International Space Station.

My humble advice to all you travellers is to avoid that intersection like the plague. Perhaps Coffee can keep up appraised of developments.

That was a Yingluck fork up with all her dodgy Surin cronies on the take.:rolleyes:

That was a Yingluck fork up with all her dodgy Surin cronies on the take.:rolleyes:

It was only completed two years ago. But could of been in the works with her, I guess. I just can't avoid the intersection without adding a shite load km's. I saw the Robinsons people inspecting the damage to their driveway last night. They now only have the in and out on the old 214.

It was only completed two years ago. But could of been in the works with her, I guess. I just can't avoid the intersection without adding a shite load km's. I saw the Robinsons people inspecting the damage to their driveway last night. They now only have the in and out on the old 214.

It was stated under the Luck of Yang..Thieving B(*&H. Same reason the 214 south of the 293 intersextion is being rebuilt. Same **** standards and thieving cronies.

Maybe you will have to hangar left at the 10 kilometer marker and head aross to Salak Dai. Then you can come into Surin on the Sangkha road. That said, the intersection at IQ / Thai Watsadu is subject to a major rebuild too.

Maybe you will have to hangar left at the 10 kilometer marker and head aross to Salak Dai. Then you can come into Surin on the Sangkha road. That said, the intersection at IQ / Thai Watsadu is subject to a major rebuild too.

Suck it up BUTTERCUPS its all of the master planned ring road.;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

Yeah, it's a mess now. And at night very hard to see where to drive with many of the street lights being out during construction in sections. I think mit is going to be a 4 lane Nomad. With a ditch seperating the 2 sides from what I can see. Unless you are including the breakdown lane motocyke strips as well. Will be good when done, but likely will take a long time as usual. They are also replacing the drainage pipes and water pipes. Friggin' water in Thep Thani has been sporadic and cloudy at times.

Back