The White House Fusion restaurant

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
My wife and I finally got around to trying this place. It is nearby our place in Thep Thani and we have been meaning to try the place out. Was smaller than I thought it would be really. Decided to eat on the second floor balcony area. There is also an enclosed air con section up there, but the weather being nice and cool now we opted for outside for seating.

The foods were good. Thai food was given the thumbs up by my wife. I decided to try one of their steaks, though it sort of ticks me off there are no prices on the menu for their steaks. Priced according to weight of said meat, which I think is BS really. So I ordered an Aussie rib eye steak done medium. It was done correctly and tasted wonderful. Price for the steak dinner was 1080 baht. A bit steep but it was delicious and done the way I like it. We had 2 large Heinekens with the meal.

I wasn't impressed with the downstairs ground floor seating. Plastic chairs and it looked like your normal open air average Thai restaurant. Upstairs was much more to my liking. With the steak and beers and my wife's 4 Thai dishes, one of which I had ordered (which were tasty, I tried each myself) the total bin was 2,008 baht.

I have heard good and bad about this place. I had a good experience and as said the steak was delicious. Expensive for what it is though.

1639717871360.png

1639717898694.png

1639717924739.png

1639717971379.png

Back