Two bedroom place needed...........

S

smithy

Smithy here.......have been putting the word about that I am looking for a two bedroom place for rent ( furnished if possible ) fairly close to Sirindhorn school.
Maybe if anyone hears of anything, they could let me know......................thanks.

Smithy here.......have been putting the word about that I am looking for a two bedroom place for rent ( furnished if possible ) fairly close to Sirindhorn school.
Maybe if anyone hears of anything, they could let me know......................thanks.

Smithy, there is a place, furnished, here in Thep Thani that just came available, as owners are traveling to UK for 1 to 1/2 years. Let me know if you wish for more info. There are some children living in Thep Thani who also go to Sirindhorn. May, also, have school bus svc.

Smithy, there is a place, furnished, here in Thep Thani that just came available, as owners are traveling to UK for 1 to 1/2 years. Let me know if you wish for more info. There are some children living in Thep Thani who also go to Sirindhorn. May, also, have school bus svc.

Hey Bear...................thanks for getting back to me so quickly, and yes would like some more info if possible.
I think you mentioned it, but where exactly is Thep Thani ?
I will P.M. my details.

Smithy

Sinthorn is a nice estate matey !!

Danny................had a ride around over the weekend, and noticed two places for rent at Sinthorn which I am following up on, together with the one that Bear is getting me details on.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Smithy.

Bear......................Mike has expalined where Thep Thani is, and that location would be fine, so any details etc would be good.

Smithy.

Back