Visa Service Companies

Yorky

Fullritis Member
I read this today:

"We can change a 30 day visa exempt entry or a 60 day tourist visa entry to a single entry 90 day non-immigrant 'O' type visa then add to it a 12 month extension for the purposes of retirement without you leaving the country. We deal with any shortfall you have in pension income perhaps due to falling currency exchange values. We deal with any shortfall you have in savings perhaps due to expenditure for medical purposes or any other reason. We help you even if you have no savings or any pension income. We do not judge you, we want to help you stay legally in Thailand whatever your financial circumstances are."

Tell me another one!

I think that you missed my point (even considering it was highlighted in red).

They are implying that they will sort out your visa/extension/whatever even if you do not have any funds.

I do know that visa "agents" have been around for many years. In fact I used one myself in 1999. It was on Soi 21 Sukhumvit and called "Thai Visa".

Thaivisa.jpg

Last edited:
And I did use one for my (only) retirement visa about ten years ago. Company is still in existence in Pattaya and they were very efficient. I had to put 500b in a specific (Pattaya based) bank account and 24 hours later, had my passport with 12 month visa stamped in it, duly returned to me in my hotel room. I think it cost about 12-15,000b.

And I did use one for my (only) retirement visa about ten years ago. Company is still in existence in Pattaya and they were very efficient. I had to put 500b in a specific (Pattaya based) bank account and 24 hours later, had my passport with 12 month visa stamped in it, duly returned to me in my hotel room. I think it cost about 12-15,000b.

Not wishing to be pedantic but I presume it was a 12 month extension based on retirement - as opposed to a visa.

....just wanted to check that we were talking about the same thing.

I had ok dealings with Siam Legal International but it was a long time ago.

Still a brick wall here in UK trying to deal with Thai insurance companies / Thai Govt Departments in Thailand / and above all Thai Embassy in UK, which is an utter total disgrace.
We don't give up.

Arrivals from Thailand now off the quarantine list in UK - big deal one might think.

Back