Water Shortage

Yorky

Fullritis Member
The "government" water supply in South Kohplaat has been inadequate for years; low pressure and flow. Luckily overnight when the majority of villagers are not using, there is sufficient flow to refill the tank.

For the last two or three months, the "council" have been installing larger diameter pipes to combat the problem. Now we have no pressure and no flow.

The "government" water supply in North Kohplaat has been very good for the past few years sine the drought. Strong pressure and good flow. The main tank fills at any time during the 24-hour day.

The "council" installed larger diameter pipes to combat the problem of low pressure and poor flow several years ago. Since then we have had good pressure and flow 24 hours a day. :) :) :)

My wife complained to the Puyai Baan yesterday (as many other villagers have done). Apparently the contractors had not ordered enough fittings (new pipe to old) for all the residents. My wife spoke to the manager earlier today and they promised to rectify the problem. They have been digging up the verge opposite for about an hour and installed some fitting(s)*. Our tank is now being filled (but at what rate I have yet to determine).

*I am not allowed near the operation as I am liable to upset them.

My wife complained to the Puyai Baan yesterday (as many other villagers have done). Apparently the contractors had not ordered enough fittings (new pipe to old) for all the residents. My wife spoke to the manager earlier today and they promised to rectify the problem. They have been digging up the verge opposite for about an hour and installed some fitting(s)*. Our tank is now being filled (but at what rate I have yet to determine).

*I am not allowed near the operation as I am liable to upset them.

I have now discovered that the flow and pressure is more than adequate at the present time.

Back