We are open and waiting to serve you from our large and varied menu

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
We are open and waiting to serve you from our large and varied menu of western and Thai foods of your choosing. Come around and have a look through our diverse menu and see what you would like to eat. Shown here is just a small portion of our menu items. We are sure there are many dishes you will enjoy from our menu.

thaichickencordonblue-1_zps66d7gewb.jpg

thai%20food-1_zps67osmenb.jpg

steakcheesesubDSCF3722-1_zpsacz3pmje.jpg

Starbeam%20Thai%20food_zpsd3dnxsxs.jpg

masamanDSCF4317jpg-2_zpsehqlyvcc.jpg

image_1363867781874465_zpsfwau60dm.jpg

DSCF4408_zpsdgefruru.jpg

DSCF4388_zpsoz4bzjm1.jpg

DSCF4386_zpsvdckglca.jpg

2011Hols567-1_zpsawx9nxkp.jpg

Mike what do you call the burger with the pineapple ring?

Damn! There goes the diet once again!
Those Philly steak bombs are just delicious!

With the wide variety on the Thai menu it means the wife will always let me come to Starbeams.

With the wide variety on the Thai menu it means the wife will always let me come to Starbeams.

Rice,

That would be the Hawaiian Cheeseburger.

"With the wide variety on the Thai menu it means the wife will always let me come to Starbeams."

And, that is the reason we started the Starbeam Restaurant before. We wanted a place both westerners and their Thai partners could go where both had the choices of foods they enjoyed on the menu that was up to snuff for all. A place where both Thai and farang can find something they like to eat 'together' and like what they can order and not be dissatisfied, and actually is delicious. Arroy mak mak for all. Hug1ThumbUp6

And I also wanted to make something different than the usual offerings most farang oriented places had on their menus. Hence the Philly Cheese steak sandwiches, the Nachos and Quesadillas, pizzas, the wide range of burgers available, etc., as well as serving good UK fare as well: pies and chips, English breakfast, Bangers and Mashed, bacon sarnies, etc too.

Mike

While all our burgers are good stuff, this one, the Alpine Swiss Cheese Burger is my favorite. ThumbUp6 Swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms and onions. Yum!

10698393_822054371165450_1746254491517573763_n_zpsjdkion7m.jpg

Back