Who on this forum is sniffing GLUE?

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member

Glue-sniffing man stirs local havoc at Surin Market, demanding money from traders​

Rate this topic

webfact
By webfact,
10 minutes ago in Isaan News Forum

image.jpeg

In an alarming series of local havoc events, a man, known only by the alias ‘Jay’, has reportedly been terrorising a local market in Surin, Thailand. He was allegedly found under the influence of glue, soliciting money from passersby, and chastising those who refused. His repetitive behaviour has throbbed the nerves of the locals, resulting in multiple reports to the authorities.

Indeed, this man seems indifferent to the jurisdiction. His dangerous practices, seemingly embedded over the past four to five years, involve roaming every day with a bag of glue and alcohol, approaching people for money. Jay’s intimidating behaviour unfolded when a market vendor named ‘Som’ refused his demand for money. “He spoke harshly, his behaviour was scary,” said Som.

Som was in the middle of attending to a regular customer when Jay appeared out of nowhere, pacing around the customer, requesting money, and sparking a wave of fear among the other traders, causing immense local havoc. Despite several arrests, law enforcement seems unable to detain him permanently due to indecipherable reasons.

by Nattapong Westwood
Surin Market via renegadetravels.com

Thaiger
-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-07-14

They don't want him in jail as he is in need of psychiatric help. Every one knows the state of that department. Poorly funded to say the least. There is only one hospital for the whole region. That is in Ubon. It is only after they do something real bad that they are put away.

They don't want him in jail as he is in need of psychiatric help. Every one knows the state of that department. Poorly funded to say the least. There is only one hospital for the whole region. That is in Ubon. It is only after they do something real bad that they are put away.
My friend has visited there and its like something from a victorian time horror movie!

Glue-sniffing man stirs local havoc at Surin Market, demanding money from traders​

Not sure about ('Elmer's) glue although I've read huffing paint thinner will f*k you and your brain up.

Personally I don't enjoy being around folks spraying ant kill or pesticides...although I do enjoy the aroma of WD40 in machine shoppes.

I recall the Surin Govt Hospital having a barred "Psychiatric Bldg" wing on the older hospital grounds.

Not sure about ('Elmer's) glue although I've read huffing paint thinner will f*k you and your brain up.

Personally I don't enjoy being around folks spraying ant kill or pesticides...although I do enjoy the aroma of WD40 in machine shoppes.
Our rubber lining workshop on Groote was the most secure building on site due to the glues and solvents stored there.
All the adhesives and solvents were stored in a Chubb flamable safe.
The rubber crew had to wear full BA when using glues or solvents.
The reason the shed was bomb proof was to keep the digies out and the same was why we could only use PULP fuel
onGroote--petrol sniffers- PULP fuel doesn't contain the esthers that cause annebriation if inhailed.
We had to add octane boosters to our outboard fuel.

Back