Wishing all a very Happy 2561 !

A Happy New Year to all on the forum - even if tonight is the most enjoyable bit of the celebrations.

May 2018 provide health, wealth and happiness to all, though the Mayans are probably wondering what all the excitement is about!
And a very happy New Year to you too Merlin. May the great wizards of the past bestow their great magic upon you now and forever. :cool::cool::cool:

And a very happy New Year to you too Merlin. May the great wizards of the past bestow their great magic upon you now and forever. :cool::cool::cool:

Thank you Nomad, and may your response bring you and yours the same bounty in generous measures!

I shall now go and practice the dark arts on a full bottle of whiskey. I have a new incantation that promises to exchange it for an empty one by 2018...

Thank you very much guys. And a very happy new year to all on the Forum from Lek and I in a very wet and miserable UK. Looking forward to being back in the LOS next week.
I was talking to my sister last night, her lunchtime, down in Poole. The rain was lashing down with thunder and lightning too. Hope your travels are uneventful next week. Lovely fine weather at the moment although definitely chilly first thing.

It's minus 29 c out and with the wind minus 40. The coldest New Years in 100 years in Toronto and most outdoor activities are cancelled. We got another 10 cm of snow last night and it going to warm up to minus 7 on Tuesday so my driveway can wait. It's been like this for a week and except to shovel the snow and drive to and from a store, I really try not to go outdoors.

On a more positive note, tomorrow when I wake up I can say I'll be in Sisaket next month.:grinning:

Thank you Nomad, and may your response bring you and yours the same bounty in generous measures!

I shall now go and practice the dark arts on a full bottle of whiskey. I have a new incantation that promises to exchange it for an empty one by 2018...

Looks like that incantation may have done the trick - a new avatar for a new year. The year of the Coffee Lake.

It's minus 29 c out and with the wind minus 40. The coldest New Years in 100 years in Toronto and most outdoor activities are cancelled. We got another 10 cm of snow last night and it going to warm up to minus 7 on Tuesday so my driveway can wait. It's been like this for a week and except to shovel the snow and drive to and from a store, I really try not to go outdoors.

On a more positive note, tomorrow when I wake up I can say I'll be in Sisaket next month.:grinning:
So you are not using your aircon then. :D:D:D

Lovely fine weather at the moment although definitely chilly first thing.

I've noticed that the temperature is quite mild at 06:00 but around an hour later the wind gets up and the wind chill factor appears to reduce it by a few degrees. :(

Been keeping an eye on the weather in the colonies.:eek: My sister home outside CHUMP Town where we stayed on our visit last year is down to -10c at night. The Potomac River btween Arlington Cemetery and Washington D.C. has ice on it AND Niagara Falls which Mrs GL got to visit is freezing over.:eek: I showed her a live webcam of the falls last night our time and about 9 am their time and SWMBO was screaming "I want to go see it now." You can guess what I said...

Looks like that incantation may have done the trick - a new avatar for a new year. The year of the Coffee Lake.

The new Avatar fits well with your new major interest since you don't hang off the Sax very often these days.

The new Avatar fits well with your new major interest since you don't hang off the Sax very often these days.
I thought you said something else until I thought, "Hang on a minute, what does Rice know of my Sex life?" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There will be a nice cold beer waiting for you at Franks!
I recommend the Dude Bar Sunday nights. The Thai singer/guitar player is awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back