BONCAFE Now in Surin.

I am confused AtB. Can you not buy direct from the shop near Big C? I would have thought that is more convenient than having them shipped down to Kap Cheong.

I was under the impression that GL had them delivered for Bht 90.00/250 gm (plus postage) whereas the Surin branch were selling at Bht 152.00/250 gm.

I am confused AtB. Can you not buy direct from the shop near Big C? I would have thought that is more convenient than having them shipped down to Kap Cheong.

Yes you can buy direct. We only ordered because at the time BONCAFE was not in Surin but only in Korat (400km return) You can buy DIRECT by getting off your lazy stinky and going to the shop by BIG C.:D Same price we pay 20 bags for 1800 baht or 90 baht per bag NOT 152 baht that thieving Makro charges.:rolleyes:

Yes you can buy direct. We only ordered because at the time BONCAFE was not in Surin but only in Korat (400km return) You can buy DIRECT by getting off your lazy stinky and going to the shop by BIG C.:D Same price we pay 20 bags for 1800 baht or 90 baht per bag NOT 152 baht that thieving Makro charges.:rolleyes:
Another plus to buying yourself is that you will have the chance to browse all the other offers they have in the shop.

Below is what SWMBO orders from Korat.

50MOCCA-CATERING-250G-BEAN.jpg

BONCAFEE website has it at
MOCCA CATERING 250G (BEAN)
฿114.00 – ฿3,767.00
https://www.boncafe.co.th/en/product-category/coffee/bean-coffee/page/2/

BONCAFE may of increased their price from her last order but then again we did buy our machine from Korat and they could be giving us break for that. I do know you do not have to pay 152 baht for a 250g bag od BONCAFE coffee.

Below is what SWMBO orders from Korat.

50MOCCA-CATERING-250G-BEAN.jpg

BONCAFEE website has it at
MOCCA CATERING 250G (BEAN)
฿114.00 – ฿3,767.00
https://www.boncafe.co.th/en/product-category/coffee/bean-coffee/page/2/

BONCAFE may of increased their price from her last order but then again we did buy our machine from Korat and they could be giving us break for that. I do know you do not have to pay 152 baht for a 250g bag od BONCAFE coffee.
I thought because you had a coffee shop you was getting a good deal , 90B for 250 G is a very good deal ,I dont mind beans or ground Ive got a blender .
So can you still get this fantastic deal ?
Thanks mate ....

I thought because you had a coffee shop you was getting a good deal , 90B for 250 G is a very good deal ,I dont mind beans or ground Ive got a blender .
So can you still get this fantastic deal ?
Thanks mate ....

I will check with the boss and get back to you.:D

Just returned from Surin after making a stop at the new BonCafe across from Big C. Needed to take our machine in for a check up. Great store and friendly staff AND all coffee is free if your doing business with them.:cool: As I said in another post our machine is 6 years old and was bought from Korat, cost then was 55K. They had two Saeco machines, 1 at 35k and another at 75K. BTW they do have other machines for you cheap charlie.:D:D All of SWMBO details are in BonCafe computer base and these detail were brought up to date and noted that Surin is now her service center. As for the machine they will check it out then notify her by phone on cost.After we pick it up I shall give an update. As for the cost of their coffee Its 114 baht per 250g bag same as we pay by the case.

Our machine.

29366468_1620699447977594_8815316664464703488_n.jpg

Same coffee we use at the same price.

29366231_1620699417977597_9079190379865047040_n.jpg

BONCAFEE is closed today.:( They are doing a promotion at Lobinson.:rolleyes: SWMBO gave them a call this morning to place an order. The girl took her details and said first thing tomorrow it will be processed and put on the red baht bus for Kap Choeng which btw drops all deliveries off inside the local 7-11 then 7-11 calls the recipient.:D The boss goes down shows her ID and pick up. This just might be an idea for Starbeam.:rolleyes: Looks like instant coffee tomorrow morning.:(

First stop yesterday was BONCAFEE. Bought a 10 kg box of coffee for 3767 baht. There are 40 bag of 250g each. Paid 3767 for the coffee. That comes out to 94 baht per pac. The cos if you just buy it buy the pac is 114 baht. AND we spent about 45 minutes in the store having our morning coffee which for customers is free.:D Saw a cracking new machine for 77K.:eek:

BONCAFEE is closed today.:( They are doing a promotion at Lobinson.:rolleyes: SWMBO gave them a call this morning to place an order. The girl took her details and said first thing tomorrow it will be processed and put on the red baht bus for Kap Choeng which btw drops all deliveries off inside the local 7-11 then 7-11 calls the recipient.:D The boss goes down shows her ID and pick up. This just might be an idea for Starbeam.:rolleyes: Looks like instant coffee tomorrow morning.:(

Do 7-11 not make a charge? If not they're slipping.

First stop yesterday was BONCAFEE. Bought a 10 kg box of coffee for 3767 baht. There are 40 bag of 250g each. Paid 3767 for the coffee. That comes out to 94 baht per pac. The cos if you just buy it buy the pac is 114 baht. AND we spent about 45 minutes in the store having our morning coffee which for customers is free.:D Saw a cracking new machine for 77K.:eek:

Expensive cup of coffee! Think I'll stick to Nescafe Instant Redcup.

20191218_162044.jpg 20191218_162103.jpg
Nice shoppe. Personable salesperson that understands the merchandise within.
(Note: Everyone knows Gotlost.)

Back