Caraboa beer

It would have been difficult. Even in Brisbane, my garage sometimes got too hot and a terrible mess ensued. I eventually gave it a miss and bought my beer in bulk.
Got into home brewing in BNE. Made some great brews in the kitchen & fermentation in the second bathroom. Dave Kitchen, then owner of Brewer's Choice was very helpful. This is his video: Basic Beer Brewing I've got some spare kit if anyone is interested.

1704518790428.pngPrimo Brewing Company is a Honolulu-based beer brewing company. The company claims the title "Hawai'i's original beer". The brand is currently owned and operated by Pabst Brewing Company.

View attachment 72585Primo Brewing Company is a Honolulu-based beer brewing company. The company claims the title "Hawai'i's original beer". The brand is currently owned and operated by Pabst Brewing Company.

Primo Lager was first produced in 1901.

In 1963 Schlitz Brewing Company acquired Primo and in 1979 Schlitz closed the Honolulu brewery and moved production to Los Angeles, California.

In 1982 Stroh Brewery Company acquired Primo when it bought Schlitz Brewing and in 1997 discontinued manufacturing Primo beer. Two years later Pabst Brewing Company acquired the Primo brand when it purchased Stroh.

In 2007 Pabst resurrected the brand but Hawaii's Original Beer hasn't been brewed in Hawaii for nearly 60 years.

Back