Corner Restaurant in Surin

alanthebuilder

Administrator
A Thai Restaurant with a Farang Touch.

This is an interesting place to eat, not like the other Thai restaurants in Surin.
We have been eating more often in this place Lately.

The Location is at the end of the main drag, if you are heading down the main road, do not turn right, down soi cola, head towards the end of the road, and the restaurant is at the bottom on the left, just at you turn left at the T-Junction towards Starbeam restaurant.

The food is Farang and Thai. The steaks as they call them are very good and all come with a small jug of sauce, a little piece of garlic bread, and a salad.

Danny likes the Canadian Bacon steak, which is very similar to a gammon steak. i myself like the Chicken steak. You do not get many fries, but it is very cheap or order a side dish, in which you get a lot.

I have put a few pictures together, of the food I had last night. It cost approx 500bt, with extra fries, Sodas, fruit shakes, water & Ice. The service is fast, clean and happy. The décor is very nice, with old antiques and images.

One of the better Thai restaurants to go to in Surin.

DSC05701.jpg

DSC05703.jpg

DSC05704.jpg

DSC05705.jpg

DSC05706.jpg

DSC05707.jpg

DSC05708.jpg

DSC05710.jpg

DSC05711.jpg

DSC05712.jpg

DSC05713.jpg

great prices considering a bowl of noodles can be 30 baht

Exactly, the best thing about this place in my humble opinion is that it is consistent.

That is a problem with Hotels & Restaurants across the world.

Consistently good and always the same.

Really like this place as well. I would only add though that the beef is Thai beef so either get the chicken, the pork or expect a real workout with the steaks.

Some of the best steaks I’ve had in Thailand are Thai beef , Chock Chai steak house and also in Phuket , but I have never tried the beef steaks in this place as yet .

I took Dave the Dude here last night, he thoroughly enjoyed it, and was mega full.

We had :

Chicken Steak, Salad and Chips,
Fish Steak, Salad and Chips,
Side order of Chips,
Side order of Garlic Bread,
One Large Leo Beer

321 bt.

Now that our daily village power&water cut has finished (briefly), I can confirm it was a great place. Been there when it first openned and used to go there when it was a Gogo bar!

The food was exactly as in AtB's photoshoot and very delicious. It makes a nice (& healthy) change to have salad. It was a good (early) night out and we lurked around town and spotted 2 or 3 NEW
bars worth a try but thats for another thread and night out.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Hope you try the Sooboka bar Dave , I had a beer in there and seen the food but never eat , menu only Thai but 1 girl spoke Englich...Looked very Gooooood !!!

I took Dave the Dude here last night, he thoroughly enjoyed it, and was mega full.

We had :

Chicken Steak, Salad and Chips,
Fish Steak, Salad and Chips,
Side order of Chips,
Side order of Garlic Bread,
One Large Leo Beer

321 bt.

i can only afford to eat farm rice, and drink rainwater, as i only have a budget of 200 Baht a day Cry3.

Its called booyka club or something similar to that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can only afford to eat farm rice, and drink rainwater, as i only have a budget of 200 Baht a day Cry3.

You better rent out that Channel Islands retreat to Asylum Seekers than! Busted1

Channel Islans retreat too, aswell as that french farmhouse, and this new business in Koh Samui...... He should be buying us dinner !!! :confused:

Hope you try the Sooboka bar Dave , I had a beer in there and seen the food but never eat , menu only Thai but 1 girl spoke Englich...Looked very Gooooood !!!

Added to the 'to do' list..... The restaurant that is!

Mmmm. Rather have a machete through the head like *** in Lamdoun! LOL!! Oops5Dream1

Back