Corner Restaurant in Surin

I tried this place last night, only because you guys rated it so highly, and I have to say I agree. Food there great, clean and cheap !

We went to the restaurant on Monday 21st March. The meal was nice but the noise from the traffic was not very pleasant. And it would be better if they gave the floor a good scrub and clean.

Definitely will give it a go this weekend. I've only past the place ohh..... no less than 300 times in the past couple of years! Want to check out "Bigbite" on the corner where the Tong Tarin is as well.

People have said there home made soup and there meat balls are VERY good .
I had the soup once it was nice and tasty just what I needed ThumbUp6

There may be a confusion of "corners" entering this thread.

The thread started as a discussion of the Corner Restaurant at the bottom of the ThongTarin/Soi Kola Road where you turn left to Starbeams. There, I concede DC, the floor could do with a good clean.

The thread has now morphed into comments on Coffee Corner (Karakara's place) where the floor is clean enough to eat your delicious meatballs off!

The updated Surin Map will help when ready, should any confusion remain.

There may be a confusion of "corners" entering this thread.

The thread started as a discussion of the Corner Restaurant at the bottom of the ThongTarin/Soi Kola Road where you turn left to Starbeams. There, I concede DC, the floor could do with a good clean.

The thread has now morphed into comments on Coffee Corner (Karakara's place) where the floor is clean enough to eat your delicious meatballs off!

The updated Surin Map will help when ready, should any confusion remain.
O right I see , that corner place with old bikes and antiques on show ,Its OK mate but the last time I went there the chicken was raw ,and the worst thing was it was covered in this pink sauce and I didn't realize until Id eat half of it .
Hey half a dozen rapid shits latter I was OK .

No not to be mixed up with Coffee Corner at all !
Try Coffee Corner mate its great .

Back