electric bill

It seems many people here that have a deep well, pump initially to a holding tank and then pump to and around the house. You then have water at tank temperature. My water comes straight from the bore. In cold weather, the bore water is usually less cold than it would be from a holding tank

I have configured the valve positions for 4 eventualities:

1. Government water direct to the house (in case of power outages).
2. Government water into the holding tank for pumping into the house as required.
3. Ground water into the holding tank for pumping into the house as required.
4. Ground water direct to the house.

The ground water may also be directed only to the standpipe for watering the garden.

1679884033067.png

It seems many people here that have a deep well, pump initially to a holding tank and then pump to and around the house. You then have water at tank temperature. My water comes straight from the bore. In cold weather, the bore water is usually less cold than it would be from a holding tank
The mains water on Groote was 34deg October to May.

P/Nick-Our electricity bill for Feb & Mar showed under 300 units used .However Febs bill had a discount & we paid B1064 but Mar s bill didn t have a discount & we re due to
payB1271..
None of the three of us living here are very keen of A/C,that s why our bills are fairly reasonable.

Sticker Shock!
Increased consumption this month by 60%...dinged accordingly.

I'll admit it has been hot.

('Thank you ladies.')

It's the hot weather.........

฿2,541.06!

Units used: 430
Ft: ฿1.5492.

[And the World Snooker Championship - spending a lot of time indoors]

3500 baht = The hottest I've ever experienced in 13 years in our village 8K from Lamduan.
Last year or I said I was gonna go someplace cooler for April. Just didn't happen, boo-hoo
Been checking places that have a good air quality and cool, no luck yet.

Back