GBP xe USD (1 year)

Article 50 has not even been triggered yet, so expect GBP to sink even further when the adverse, economic fallout from Brexit really hits home.
Any bets on $1.10?

d726f23d8d9a2d90b6cd0cd043a46e86.png

euro doing very well I see over the last year Dylan

WTF's up wit da GB£ ? ;;money;;

I think it hit a new low following Brexit eight months ago. (How farked iz dat.) :(

Any forward pre-dick-tions among the forum's financial savants ? ;;superman;;

[Edit: spell-king]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess that you were a proponent of Brexit who magnanimously stated it would be best to weather any storm associated with getting the fark out of the EU and move on...basically best to 'git her done and over with'.

:rolleyes: Would I be correct ?
(So what's up with the "F*&% off!" ?) :screamcat:

Let me guess that you were a proponent of Brexit who magnanimously stated it would be best to weather any storm associated with getting the fark out of the EU and move on...basically best to 'git her done and over with'.

:rolleyes: Would I be correct ?
(So what's up with the "F*&% off!" ?) :screamcat:

It's called balls!

I haven't seen the Dollar/THB at the anticipated 40 recently.....................looking closer to 34................................. and that is looking like Brexit numbers :smile::smile:

How are YOU weathering that storm ?

Last edited:
Coco, who the fark was talking US$ xe THB40 ?
"It's called balls!" , you write. What would that exactly be?
(Is it the inability to think rationally. Okay, then good on ya.)
Whose bar-room blogs have you been reading ? :dizzy:

36 is a huuuuge move given the past 10-year history. :rolleyes:

(By the way currently damn close to 35. I'm personally weathering that storm splendidly, thank you.)

Coco, who the fark was talking US$ xe THB40 ?
"It's called balls!" , you write. What would that exactly be?
(Is it the inability to think rationally. Okay, then good on ya.)
Whose bar-room blogs have you been reading ? :dizzy:

36 is a huuuuge move given the past 10-year history. :rolleyes:

(By the way currently damn close to 35. I'm personally weathering that storm splendidly, thank you.)

There were several gung-ho Yankeees on other forums, and this one, forecasting 4o.....

(Their predictions were about as accurate as mine! :smiley:)

Why don't you out your sources?
(Does gung-ho simply mean piss'n vinegar ?)

Go ahead and post those previous prognostications and don't hang that bag 'o bull-shyte on me. Balls! eh.

Theresa May says it's time to 'get on with Brexit' - and it could be triggered next WEEK
THE time has come to crack on with leaving the EU, Theresa May declared last night. It is thought she could trigger exit talks as early as next Tuesday.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/777311/brexit-theresa-may-trigger-article-50

Watch the £ now - could be in for a white knuckle ride.

cacdd04d11caee0dfa4780484aecfe4d

Which direction is that roller coaster supposed the be traveling in Nomad........................ or is it a "push me, pull you" ??

Roller coasters usually start and finish at the same point, but I hope this one will finish a lot higher than 42 point sod-all, or the 43 that's currently showing.

Which direction is that roller coaster supposed the be traveling in Nomad........................ or is it a "push me, pull you" ??

Its downhill for the first few days and, as soon as May tells them to stuff the divorce settlement (£50 billion), it will be uphill all the way!!!!

I've read suggestions the pound should be re-named the North Atlantic Peso. It also appears quite likely the pound shall lose its reserve currency status on Brexit, causing a further nose dive.

I've read suggestions the pound should be re-named the North Atlantic Peso. It also appears quite likely the pound shall lose its reserve currency status on Brexit, causing a further nose dive.

Cheer up. The financials of the UK are in order. Currency manipulators have moved in to make the currency volatile as this is what makes money on CFD markets. It is a damned good target for them to focus on. The only good point being is that they are leaving other currencies alone such as the CAD and AUD. Which are always good targets as well. As for losing it's reserve status, I doubt that very much.

Back