Green Terrace Surin

Since the moving of my fav breakfast place in Bangkok, Bourbon Street, to a long way away from where I usually stay when down in Bangkok, I have been eating breakfast in the Breakfast Nook area of the German Restaurant Bei Otto on Soi 20 Sukhumvit. They do an American breakfast that is very, very nice. Not strictly American really, but a damned good breakfast. One thing they do is give you 2 nice crusty bread rolls with butter, honey and jam, rather than toast. It is a nice change from the usual toast and I really enjoy these. It looks like KK's Corner Cafe does something similar with their toasted wheat seed rolls as well. I think I'll pop down tomorrow morning for breakfast there and give this breakfast a try myself. :)

I'll be wanting 2 butters though. :) 5555.

Mike

The 2 rolls on the plate. What do you think they are? Baked potatoes?

There are ZERO ROLLES and no breaded in this photo..SO What the Fcuk the butter for...Think1

breakfeast11110000.jpg

Went passed there an hour ago, i must say this place is in a great location,i will give it a try ,also there knocking down the Good View Restaurant i noticed.

Went passed there an hour ago, i must say this place is in a great location,i will give it a try ,also there knocking down the Good View Restaurant i noticed.

Really? That's too bad. I used to enjoy the GoodView years ago after it first opened. Had some decent Thai meals there and heard some good music there over the years with family and friends. Like many restaurants here in Thailand/Surin (and I include hotel restaurants here in this as well) that seem to go through chefs/cooks all the time, they were good some times, and not so good other times. The best places in my opinion are the ones that can find a good chef, and hang on to them. Consistency. I liked it there though. I wonder what will be going up there in its place.

Mike

Back