Help Please with my First 90 Day Reporting

E

Eanto

Hi all. I'm looking to go in person for a routine 90 day report but need to go in the next day or two.

What's the best option for me as I've only done Jomtien before whilst living in Patts?

I've got a scooter but probably not a good option if I've aspirations to ever report again in the future!!

Cheers guys and thanks for any assistance.

Hi all. I'm looking to go in person for a routine 90 day report but need to go in the next day or two.

What's the best option for me as I've only done Jomtien before whilst living in Patts?

I've got a scooter but probably not a good option if I've aspirations to ever report again in the future!!

Cheers guys and thanks for any assistance.

Is your extension from Kap Choeng?

I'm assuming so from my research. My first time there.

If it says issued by Kap Choeng Immigration then you will have no problem. Just show up with your passport as they will have your details in the computer. If your extension was isused somewhere else very good chance they will say no.

If it says issued by Kap Choeng Immigration then you will have no problem. Just show up with your passport as they will have your details in the computer. If your extension was isused somewhere else very good chance they will say no.

Hi Mr. Got Lost,
I am moving to Pattaya in four days and am too early to report 90 days in KC, not due until 23rd.
I presume I would have to accomplish my 90 day report and my change of address in Pattaya. Is this correct?

Hi Mr. Got Lost,
I am moving to Pattaya in four days and am too early to report 90 days in KC, not due until 23rd.
I presume I would have to accomplish my 90 day report and my change of address in Pattaya. Is this correct?

You can report 15 days befor until 7 days after your due date. Sin City may let you report there as long as you turn in a TM28 and a TM 30 form to them changing your address.

I've never Ben to Kap Choeing before as my last notification was in Jomtien before I moved to Surin.

Do you think they'll refuse a 90 day report for me at Kap Choeing ?

I've never Ben to Kap Choeing before as my last notification was in Jomtien before I moved to Surin.

Have you notified them of changing your address? You haven't. Oh dear! Has your good landlady told them you are staying in her house? She hasn't. Oh dear! And you expect them to stamp your 90 day report - 555555555!

P.S. If you need some help please call ........................... 191 for internment and deportation shortly thereafter.

P.P.S. Seriously, see what GL has to say.

Have you notified them of changing your address? You haven't. Oh dear! Has your good landlady told them you are staying in her house? You haven't. Oh dear! And you expect them to stamp your 90 day report - 555555555!

P.S. If you need some help please call ........................... 191 for internment and deportation shortly thereafter.

Encouraging post, Nomad. Eanto should feel very confident after reading that!

All you can do is try BUT imho NO.. If you decide to try it do not give them an attitude. If your going to stay about the area you need to change your address and this can be done but it is not straight forward at Kap Choeng. If they will not let you report then you can only mail your report back to Sin City, due it on line or drive back to Sin City and due it.

Have you notified them of changing your address? You haven't. Oh dear! Has your good landlady told them you are staying in her house? She hasn't. Oh dear! And you expect them to stamp your 90 day report - 555555555!

Good point!

Speaking as someone who no longer has to endure what seems the hostility of KCI, are they really that unhelpful????
Can you not go there with the correct forms and say that you have just moved to Surin, what's needed?? Maybe worth offering an "incentive" for easy transition?

I did this recently elsewhere upon yet another home move. They didn't even want my form. They just updated their PC and off I went after 3 minutes.
Must admit, some officers do know me, as I've helped them previously a few times with various odds and ends.

I think GL"s comment about attitude is spot on. Look clean, smart and be very polite & remain calm. It goes a long way as I guess they have to also deal with some arrogant a/holes.

Last edited:
Speaking as someone who no longer has to endure what seems the hostility of KCI, are they really that unhelpful????
Can you not go there with the correct forms and say that you have just moved to Surin, what's needed?? Maybe worth offering an "incentive" for easy transition?

I did this recently elsewhere upon yet another home move. They didn't even want my form. They just updated their PC and off I went after 3 minutes.
Must admit, some officers do know me, as I've helped them previously a few times with various odds and ends.

Guess you did not read post 10..T.I.C. Saying that just recently they did do a certificate of residency for a Dodgy O out of Sin City After he went back to the LTD in Prasat and got a letter from them requesting the CR. Also the following week he went back and asked if he could get a multi re entry permit for his Dodgy O and they said yes 3800 baht.//flag

put down the pipe , brother

I did this recently elsewhere upon yet another home move...
I think GL"s comment about attitude is spot on. Look clean, smart and be very polite & remain calm.

Unbelievable coming from a proper English man. "An incentive" for doing ones job, surely you jest. Chokdee5
Do you mean a gratuity ? (...or a bribe ?)

Can a party with a proper visa who is moving to another Immigration jurisdiction simply go their their former location and state that they are moving to the newer locale ?
Wouldn't the former jurisdiction then provide them with paperwork to present to the newer Immigration office...or am I remiss ?

Unbelievable coming from a proper English man. "An incentive" for doing ones job, surely you jest. Chokdee5
Do you mean a gratuity ? (...or a bribe ?)

Can a party with a proper visa who is moving to another Immigration jurisdiction simply go their their former location and state that they are moving to the newer locale ?
Wouldn't the former jurisdiction then provide them with paperwork to present to the newer Immigration office...or am I remiss ?

Yes, this seems my best bet. As it happens my TGF and her daughter are going to Patts in a couple of weeks anyway. I wasn't going but maybe best to pop into Jomtien and give my 'imminent' Surin address.

I'll only be there for 'short time' 55

Thanks to all.

Eanto, when is your 90-day report due? What visa extension are you on? Retirement or marriage? When is that due to be extended again? I think the following steps will need to be followed, either before or after your short-time in Pattaya.

1. Get your landlord to fill in the correct form notifying Immigration of your residency in his/her accommodation.

2. Take the landlord to KCI with you. They may want/insist to see the landlord in person.

3. Alternatively, you will need a signed copy of his/her ID card and Blue House Book (Tabien Baan).

4. Get a signed copy of the contract between your landlord and yourself.

5. Formally register your new address with KCI (Kap Cheown).

6. Complete your 90-day report.

Look casual smart, no problem for an ex RAF chappie, be polite and hope for the best. Worst that can happen is a polite "No can do" or perhaps a fine for late notification of change of address.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Eanto, when is your 90-day report due? What visa extension are you on? Retirement or marriage? When is that due to be extended again? I think the following steps will need to be followed, either before or after your short-time in Pattaya.

1. Get your landlord to fill in the correct form notifying Immigration of your residency in his/her accommodation.

2. Take the landlord to KCI with you. They may want/insist to see the landlord in person.

3. Alternatively, you will need a signed copy of his/her ID card and Blue House Book (Tabien Baan).

4. Get a signed copy of the contract between your landlord and yourself.

5. Formally register your new address with KCI (Kap Cheown).

6. Complete your 90-day report.

Look casual smart, no problem for an ex RAF chappie, be polite and hope for the best. Worst that can happen is a polite "No can do" or perhaps a fine for late notification of change of address.

Good luck!

All fine and good BUT 10 to 1 KCI will require a YTB or the dreaded farang yellow house book for his new address in Surin or KI will not talk to him. my suggestion is for Eanto to make a trip down to KCI and ask them directly what he needs to transfer his address to KCI.

Last edited:
All fine and good BUT 10 to 1 KCI will require a YTB or the dreaded farang yellow house book for his new address in Surin or KI will not talk to him. my suggestion is for Eanto to make a trip down to KCI and ask them directly what he needs to transfer his address to KCI.

The 'dreaded' yellow house book as you put it was very easy to obtain provided you are married to a Thai lady and she owns the marital mansion. I am not too sure how you would go about getting a yellow house book if you are single and live in rented accommodation. I have heard that it is possible but I don't know the steps involved.

Rule #1. When you get that woody felling boobs2you better ask her " Where is the immigration office to your home"shrug1 If she is from Surin or Buriram Provence you may want to tell your feet "Don't fail me now."LMAO1

Back