Immigration confirm Muang Thong Thani office to reopen amid speculation visa amnesty will not be ext

"Many teachers with a proper work permit left Thailand and cannot return to work due to the pandemic that has not been brought under control in many parts of the world."

Which is pure unadulterated baloney. If they can bring in Thais from around the world, many of them infected with the virus and coming from nations with high covid infection numbers, they can do the same for the teachers waiting to get back in to start their contracted teaching jobs. Just by using the same standards of care of testing and quarantine/isolation they use for the Thais they are bringing in. I have a friend with a teaching contract for a Bangkok uni who is in Ireland now that has been waiting to be let back into Thailand, who is willing to be tested and quarantined/isolated for the required period of time. I don't know WTF they are waiting for. These people need to be in place weeks before their jobs are to start. Not at the last minute. But TIT.

"Many teachers with a proper work permit left Thailand and cannot return to work due to the pandemic that has not been brought under control in many parts of the world."

Which is pure unadulterated baloney. If they can bring in Thais from around the world, many of them infected with the virus and coming from nations with high covid infection numbers, they can do the same for the teachers waiting to get back in to start their contracted teaching jobs. Just by using the same standards of care of testing and quarantine/isolation they use for the Thais they are bringing in. I have a friend with a teaching contract for a Bangkok uni who is in Ireland now that has been waiting to be let back into Thailand, who is willing to be tested and quarantined/isolated for the required period of time. I don't know WTF they are waiting for. These people need to be in place weeks before their jobs are to start. Not at the last minute. But TIT.

hand-with-money-stock-picture-2633108.jpg

Back