Lemon Lounge grand opening

Discussion in 'Lemon Lounge, Prasat' started by SurinJoe, May 31, 2013.

1. SurinJoe

SurinJoe Surin Legend

Great time at the Lemon Lounge grand opening tonight. Good turnout. Last I counted 48 customers. Thanks for the free beer and pizza provided by Surinfarang. Very nice place Mango2you2.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  2. SurinJoe

SurinJoe Surin Legend

More photos

Attached Files:

3. Prakhonchai Nick

Prakhonchai Nick Surin Legend

Thanks for the pictures Joe.

Of the 48 customers you counted, how many were SF members? I am having trouble finding any!

I'll look again after my coffee!

mango 2 you 2 likes this.
  4. SurinJoe

SurinJoe Surin Legend

Gary (Ryans)
    Cent
    SurinJoe
    JohnB
    Coffee
    Got Lost
    Croc
    Baz
    Mango2you2

5. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

My pics as well for the Lemon Lounge - A fun night out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. stevo

stevo Surin Legend

Looks like Mango2you2's organisation was spot on.:wink:

Well Done.

I will pop in when I am in the area.

7. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

And some more. A good night out with good people

We had fun. There were 9 of us there, and 2 wives. We had a few beers, ate some pizza, chatted among ourselves, and met a lot of other nice people (where's the SF.com cards? We could have recruited another dozen members for the website.) All in all a good time was had by all, and it was nice chatting with Alan and seeing what he has accomplished and his vision of The Lemon Lounge. It's going to be a nice place to meet up, hang out, play some pool, listen to some music, live and canned, have a drink and a chat and some eats, and will be a great addition to your choices of where to go and eat and drink and meet friends. I'll be back for sure, and that is a NICE pool table people.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Later we popped into the Happy Harley Bar and saw some of the people there and listened to Peter Spoons do his thing (in his funny hat). :) We also had some hot chicken pies from Gary (very tasty these were and hit the spot), invaded his shop for some munchies, and listened to some really good karaoke from Craig. Elvis had entered the building! :) Good times folks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coffee, farang_bootneck and johnb like this.
  8. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

We were there. :)

Gary (Ryans)
    Cent
    SurinJoe
    JohnB
    Coffee
    Got Lost
    Croc
    Baz
    Mango2you2

Coffee likes this.
  9. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

AtB/Danny,

The Lemon Lounge and the Happy Bar would be excellent places to place/hang those free SurinFarang.com banners you used to have. I'm sure both owners would welcome these banners to hang from their awnings out front, and some of the SF.com business cards to place on the bar for people to take would do much good for the website as well. Just my thoughts.

Mike

The SurinFarang.com banner like the one below always brought my customers to ask questions about the website.
    [​IMG]

10. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

Actually there were 15, 6 more then are listed. The no shows were not counted.:tongue:

Coffee likes this.
  11. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

100% correct...............ThumbUp6

AussieBill and Cent like this.
  12. Glad you all had a good night out. Lemon Lounge looks great and i wish M2Y2 all the best.

I have never seen such a collection of handsome devils. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
  13. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

Im sill looking Where???

14. johnb

johnb Surin Legend

Morning GL. I guess we missed some that we were not familiar with. Can you say who they were, for interest?

I add my congrats and good wishes to Alan on what he has opened there. We all had a good fun time.

SurinJoe and Cent like this.
  15. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

6 Lurkers? Or people who contribute and we interact with here? I didn't recognize any others that were not on the list of attendees. Are they shy? :tongue:

Mike

16. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

They are individuals that are SF member but do post that often. One of these is a local business owner. For information businesses that were represented at the Lemon Lounge were Starbeams, Ryans Resort,Staffords, M&D Coffee, Harley Bar and the Leelawadee Bar&Resturant. GOOD SHOWING..

17. AussieBill

AussieBill Surin Legend

Thanks for the photos. It was obviously a great night after all the drama on SF for the past month.

Congratulations to Alan on opening another expat venue. Hope all the opening night people don't forget to continue to patronise his place and others.

Loved the photo of the SurinFarang banner, Cent. Exactly what we need in more locations, along with business cards saying the same thing.

I take it that the photo of the empty table was a table reserved weeks ago for Nick!

mango 2 you 2, johnb and gotlost like this.
  18. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

and the other no shows...

johnb likes this.
  19. fulhamster

fulhamster Active Member

Any names to go with the faces ??

20. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

Yup, we all have names, and if you come to a gathering of SF.com you'll see us all and get our names as well. :) And then we will see your face and get your name too! 55555

Mike

Coffee likes this.
New | Recent