MAKRO SURIN

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
After visiting this morning, my advice to one and all is give Makro a miss for a while. Big alterations going on. Everything out of place. Many aisles blocked by forklifts. Many shelves blocked with palletised goods, making access impossible Dairy goods previously on open refrigerated shelves are now locked away in dozens of refrigerators. You may find what you want but only by chance!

After visiting this morning, my advice to one and all is give Makro a miss for a while. Big alterations going on. Everything out of place. Many aisles blocked by forklifts. Many shelves blocked with palletised goods, making access impossible Dairy goods previously on open refrigerated shelves are now locked away in dozens of refrigerators. You may find what you want but only by chance!

Young Mister Grace has already been complaining.

It seems to be the norm in MAKRO, forever changing the store around, isles blocked with pallets or forks.

To make matters worse,I checked out at 11.02am, with 10 litres of alcohol. Was told it was not 11am for another 5 minutes. The fact that my card shows I have an alcohol licence and the rules are one can buy 10 litres or more at any time was ignored by the cashier!
I went through a similar thing, it was 11.05 and the retard told me it was too early, even after I showed her my phone--I think she understood " DICKHEAD ".

As I said to the Farang who was eying my 10 cases suspiciously in Makro's check out queue "I can't be pissed coming every day".

Strange word "queue". Only the first letter is pronounced. The remaining four are superfluous.

Strange it wasn't spelled 'cue'... (not that I care).

As I said to the Farang who was eying my 10 cases suspiciously in Makro's check out queue "I can't be pissed coming every day".

Strange word "queue". Only the first letter is pronounced. The remaining four are superfluous.

I had one of these pressure washers in the UK for many years (at least 25!) but left it behind when I came to Thailand, since which I have had to buy at least three replacements - all of them Chinese!

1691639663021.png
Then there was the head of Q division of the British Secret Service in most of the 007 movies...

Back