No more 15 or 30 day visa exempt at border crossings.

This is the route my friend is taking. I visited Immigration locally with him afterwards and they told him to
1) get document from local Amphur stating that he"s the child's "guardian" . That wasn't an easy task as they (Amphur) were clueless.
2) get official translation of his passport inc arrival card plus birth certificate ( which is in Thai?). This can be done at main passport office (now) just outside Ubon.

These hoops have not yet been completed BTW.

Have friends that have used attorneys to get these documents certified by the courts for this reasons.

No more Dodge O's. LMAO1LMAO1LMAO1LMAO1

I trust that you are not saying that I wasted my money on this book!

attachment.php

Attachments

• visas for dumies.jpg
    visas for dumies.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 98
Have friends that have used attorneys to get these documents certified by the courts for this reasons.

I hear the next hoop to jump through is a BKK trip to the embassy for them to verify the copy of his passport. He is beginning to regret going down this route (visa due to Thai child) and I just wonder if these same conditions will be an annual requirement! OMG!

I hear the next hoop to jump through is a BKK trip to the embassy for them to verify the copy of his passport. He is beginning to regret going down this route (visa due to Thai child) and I just wonder if these same conditions will be an annual requirement! OMG!

I am sure it would be. As I was told by Immi 1 Big boss, I could report my marriage cert missing by police report, to get a marriage extension. BUT I will have to do this for time immemorial. That is when I gave up. I did not need or want to add an extra hoop.

You can also get a settlement visa from cap churn if you're not married but your girlfriend has you kids, you do need to proof the kids are yours and also funds.
They will come and check your home this is a new thing now they come to your house and have been known to ask both you and you wife questions they split you up in separate rooms.
I know two people who have just had this. All Marriage settlement visas and retired visa.
So I don't know how the visa touts in Pattaya Bangkok get round this. But I do know now getting a visa down there through a tout the immigration in cap curn are getting very funny about why you report here ?
They said to one guy maybe better you report in the place you got the visa and threw his passport back after an hour the stamped it. Now people are having to post the passport back to the tout every three mouths in Pattaya.

Sent from my Star using Tapatalk

You can also get a settlement visa from cap churn if you're not married but your girlfriend has you kids, you do need to proof the kids are yours and also funds.
They will come and check your home this is a new thing now they come to your house and have been known to ask both you and you wife questions they split you up in separate rooms.
I know two people who have just had this. All Marriage settlement visas and retired visa.
So I don't know how the visa touts in Pattaya Bangkok get round this. But I do know now getting a visa down there through a tout the immigration in cap curn are getting very funny about why you report here ?
They said to one guy maybe better you report in the place you got the visa and threw his passport back after an hour the stamped it. Now people are having to post the passport back to the tout every three mouths in Pattaya.

Sent from my Star using Tapatalk

We might have to have your post interpreted Alan!

If you have acquired a retirement EXTENSION from Jomtien you can longer do your 90 day report at Kap Choeng - that has been the case for a couple of months.

What are settlement visas ?

In theory you cannot get ANY visas at Kap Choeng -EXTENSIONS based on marriage or retirement now go 'under consideration' pending a home visit.

well said (ooops)

We might have to have your post interpreted Alan!

If you have acquired a retirement EXTENSION from Jomtien you can longer do your 90 day report at Kap Choeng - that has been the case for a couple of months.

What are settlement visas ?

In theory you cannot get ANY visas at Kap Choeng -EXTENSIONS based on marriage or retirement now go 'under consideration' pending a home visit.

I believe the word no between can and longer would assist with easier comprehension.

ATB might be wearing on you, lad. Crazy1

Even more gutted if someone told him that Huai Senang reservoir is at a higher altitude than Kap Choeng.

**** just sucking off of ****. This was expected as the money involved is to much to for both Thai and farangs. KC is at 677 feet elevation and Huai Senang is at 479 feet elevation. Thats puts Surin at the bottom of the crapper.

l got a 30 day extension visa the other day from Kap Choeng and they where nothing but helpful it was the first time l had to do it usually go back to work before visa is up but a Thai man asked me if l needed help before l even got to the entrance then proceeded to give me instructions what to fill out and where to copy documents and after than within 20 minutes l had a 30 day extension was offered a 90 day but didnt need it. They registered my address, my GF name and amount of children l have and off l went happy.

Back