Record temperature ?

How the storm missed Surin I will never know. It was heading straight for us but went around. Surin is flagged.

1683545288403.png

How the storm missed Surin I will never know. It was heading straight for us but went around. Surin is flagged.

View attachment 62840
You do know that is a infrared cloud temperature image. The darker regions means higher and colder clouds. Other conditions must also be met for rainfall. Which is visible on weather radars and not cloud. Well the old saying is wheres there is smoke there is fire. Where there is cloud is not necessarily rain.

You do know that is a infrared cloud temperature image. The darker regions means higher and colder clouds. Other conditions must also be met for rainfall. Which is visible on weather radars and not cloud. Well the old saying is wheres there is smoke there is fire. Where there is cloud is not necessarily rain.
So sayeth the shepard, so sayeth the flock :p :p :p :)

The paths were wet at 05:30 this morning so I guess it may have rained.

Not a drop since.

According to the gap between the lightning and thunder, the storm is virtually directly over Surin.

Yet only smattering of rain.

[Edit: I spoke too soon]

Last edited:
According to the gap between the lightning and thunder, the storm is virtually directly over Surin.

Yet only smattering of rain.

[Edit: I spoke too soon]
38 deg in the car port now,++++humid as with massive cloud cover.

Back