Songkran 2014

mario299

Surin Founding Father
Since you asked for it, yesterday's festivities were great with the kids all having lots of fun. Personally, I have a hangover.

Mario299

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
happy times = happy memories

goodpost Mario !
Now where was your 'Pepper' (aka Alsatian) with the gate clearly open and all the gaiety and merrymaking underway ?

Enjoy a wonderful new year and don't worry...the hangover dissipates over time. Greetings9

You still have two more nights Oops5

goodpost Mario !
Now where was your 'Pepper' (aka Alsatian) with the gate clearly open and all the gaiety and merrymaking underway ?

Enjoy a wonderful new year and don't worry...the hangover dissipates over time. Greetings9

You still have two more nights Oops5

But you don't get over the hangover as quickly as you used to

The volume of water is building up in Pattaya as we head towards the big day (Ugh!) on Saturday 19th. To get around in Sin City this week, forget about visa runs - we do water runs!

Coffee:
These pics were taken at my wife's dress shop/her sister's house, as it's on the Main Street of our village, whereas our house is on a much quieter Soi. More traffic here, so much more fun.
Pepper is a German Shepherd, and he was guarding our house during all this. He loves water though, so it wasn't all work for him.
And yes, Colin, they get tougher as you get older. I remember my Dad telling me "getting old ain't for sissies!", and he was right.

Mario299

Last edited:
Songkran - Right Response and Wrong Response

Heard two Pattaya Songkran stories today, both involving farangs.

1. Farang bearing large bucket of water approaches young Thai lad, carrying backpack and with phone in hand. Thai pleads that his backpack is full of books. Farang tips full bucket of water over Thai. Not good!

2. Farang is set upon with numerous water pistols by group of Thai girls. Very wet farang smiles and says, "Fair's fair!" Picks up slender young lady, carries her to the large bin of ice water and places her in it up to her neck. That's good.

Back