Surin has lowest per capita heavy drinkers in Isaan

View attachment 74080

Andre was a heavy drinker.
As I said, size and mass (and Andre was massive). Plus he was a heavy drinker, daily I believe, and had the tolerance and experience.

My younger brother (one of two) was just about 6' 3" and around 240 lbs in his prime. He could down 24 12ounce cans with little effect. Myself at 5' 10" (back then before my collapsed discs) and 165 lbs could probably do 10 cans or so and it would have effect.

In this, size does matter. LOL :)

As I said, size and mass (and Andre was massive). Plus he was a heavy drinker, daily I believe, and had the tolerance and experience.

My younger brother (one of two) was just about 6' 3" and around 240 lbs in his prime. He could down 24 12ounce cans with little effect. Myself at 5' 10" (back then before my collapsed discs) and 165 lbs could probably do 10 cans or so and it would have effect.

In this, size does matter. LOL :)
We had a tradition on Groote after night shifts on shutdowns called " boat racing ".
It involved participating crew members comming to someones house each with a carton ( 24 x 375ml cans ) of VB beer.
The object was to drink as many cans as quickly as you could without spewing- wierd hey.
My best effort was 13 cans before up it came--game over. BTW, I am 5'7 and weighed 65kg.

Back