Temperature

Brandy, whisky or bed? I'll shiver rather than drink lao khao. Maybe I'll just have to dream of a nice snifter of Armagnac. Can't follow the cricket.... England just lost three wickets in two Rabada overs (Rabada seems to be the latest in a line of great SA fast bowlers).

Just found this

The coldest daytime maximum temperature was 19.9 °C (68 °F), recorded
in December 1992.(wiki)....Doesn't say where in Thailand

Enjoying my Jamesons whiskey..Can feel it running down to my cold toes.

I just played two sets of tennis. That warmed me up. Mind you, it was rather like it used to be playing in UK.

I just played two sets of tennis. That warmed me up. Mind you, it was rather like it used to be playing in UK.

Unfortunately John, we are not all as fit as you, and have to turn to other methods to warm us up.

CO-CO has just made contact from Khon Kaen, where he says it is f..........cold and raining as well. Advised him that he needed a "sleeping bag"

Unfortunately John, we are not all as fit as you, and have to turn to other methods to warm us up.

CO-CO has just made contact from Khon Kaen, where he says it is f..........cold and raining as well. Advised him that he needed a "sleeping bag"

Everyone needs a 'sleeping bag' when its as cold as a witches tit. Reminds me of my time in Africa. If you couldn't sleep at night all you had to do was to ring reception and ask for an 'extra blanket'. It was fun ordering for your team mate across the corridoor and waiting to see who turned up. Even funnier when the 'extra blanket' was willingly welcomed in by the sleepy recipient.

I doesn't get much use but nice to have this morning.

Attachments

• IMG20160125062836.jpg
    IMG20160125062836.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
Spare a thought for my friends in Hong Kong.... it was 3 C there yesterday!

Fork HK it was -3 in Springfield Virginia at 9 PM our time last night as I was talking with my sister. BTW she had 3 foot of the white shit or for you other that 1 meter of snow.

You want cold you bunch of cry babies . These photos were taken about 6 hours ago at my sisters home. My nephew just sent them to me.

11057208_950291018351777_4682956132550504266_o.jpg
12594011_950290481685164_1706748082182281260_o.jpg

Actually, GL, my geography doesn't seem to be too bad. If you look at a map, you'll see that Virginia is bang in the middle of the east coast.

Actually, GL, my geography doesn't seem to be too bad. If you look at a map, you'll see that Virginia is bang in the middle of the east coast.

Good Old Virginia is south of the Mason Dixon Line and is in the SOUTH NOT the NE as you originally stated.

border_mason_dixon_line_map_us_census_bureau_boundary.jpg

IB, there is a BIG difference between geography and mentality.
Haven't you figured that out from how America votes ?:p

Back