Status
Not open for further replies.
Immigration Nakhon Ratchasima
7 Moo 7
Tambol Dan Kwian
Ampoe Chok Chai
Jangwat Nakhon Ratchasima
Telephone 044-375-138 / 044-375-139

Thank you for this information. If you could update the dates in 2012, would be great!

Does anybody know, are Immigration coming to Surin on September 13 as scheduled, or not?

Hi
I just called Immigration and they say that will have mobile unit in Surin on 13 September. I am not due to make 90 day report until 17 September, so this gives me the chance to see if they really will be there, and if not I can still go to Chong Chom on the 16th or so. Yippee!!Chokdee5

I suspect Karakara's information refers to next year (i.e. after the current published list of dates). Anyway, I'll be at the Surin 'clinic' on Tuesday, and go on to Chong Chom if need be!

I was last week in Korat Immigration and they asked to come 13th of September to Surin (some papers missing) so looks like they will be here

very good idea. While at Surin City Hall this morning I happened to talk with the Director of Tree of Life Orphanage, who was also in line for Immigration. We had a nice chat about the upcoming bike run on behalf of the orphanage, so I think a more organized meet on the days of the Immigration mobile unit in Surin and Buriram might be a chance for more of us to get to know each other.
Thoughts??

I think that was one of my ideas too, but I also might have dream't it.

Good bloke is Rodger!

I have heard from some pretty reliable sources that Thai Immigration is re-locating back from Chok Chai to Kap Chong this month. I am not sure what day, but think it is within a week. Anyone else have an update?

The Thai Visa mobile unit is at Surin City Hall today, Tuesday, November 8th. I was there for a re-entry permit, in and out in 30 minutes. Love the three ladies also!

The Thai Visa mobile unit is at Surin City Hall today, Tuesday, November 8th. I was there for a re-entry permit, in and out in 30 minutes. Love the three ladies also!

any mention about the (possible) pending move mario299??

Any word yet about doing the monthly Thai Immigration surgeries in Surin and Buriram for 2012
Also, any news about the potential return to Kap Chong this year.

Any word yet about doing the monthly Thai Immigration surgeries in Surin and Buriram for 2012
Also, any news about the potential return to Kap Chong this year.

Just did a drive by of the KC Immigration Office. Pad locked and cobwebs, laundry hanging on the front porch. Three cars parked in the car port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back