Thai wife says five paracetamol killed British husband

I was castigated on Thaivisa for calling him that.

I said "FFS, even his wife calls him that!"

The answer was "Perhaps you could suggest an alternative name for him that's less offensive?"

Bloody Liberals!
They banned me from calling a member by his name 'Ray', as if there was only one in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone know him? Rice's neck of the woods

Nong Lek is closer to Lam Duan and Surin city then to Sikhoraphum. Believe it or not, besides you guys no other Farangs in Surin ever talk to me. Not from me being anti social either.
Maybe he is one of the guys that has given me that drop dead look. Life is just too short as this guy found out to do that to people.

RIP and condolence to his relatives.

After reading this, I'd better be careful as, over the last 12 months, I have suffered some excruciating tooth aches and, with the amount of Panadol and Panadine Forte I have taken, I should be dead.

After reading this, I'd better be careful as, over the last 12 months, I have suffered some excruciating tooth aches and, with the amount of Panadol and Panadine Forte I have taken, I should be dead.
But did you down them with fruit juice, I doubt it?
I read that it is a dangerous combination apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the very rare times I do take tablets I down them with coffee (morning) or beer (any other time).

But did you down them with fruit juice, I doubt it?
I read that it is a dangerous combination apparently.

Fruit juice!:eek: Feret, only downs his medication with Bundarburg Rum. Not sure what he uses in Thailand. Johnny Walker? :rolleyes:

All this talk about lethal combinations. Don't forget eating Durian and then washing it down with cheap Thai Whiskey, will make you fall down dead! :eek:

Sudden cardiac death (SCD) is a sudden, unexpected death caused by loss of heart function (sudden cardiac arrest). It is the largest cause of natural death in the U.S., causing about 325,000 adult deaths in the U.S. each year. SCD is responsible for half of all heart disease deaths. In over half of the cases sudden cardiac arrest occurs without prior symptoms. WebMD

On ThaiVisa a lot of posters comment on him being worth more dead than alive to his wife. Incredibly disrespectful in my opinion.

;;red heart;;;;grimace;;
Fruit juice!:eek: Feret, only downs his medication with Bundarburg Rum. Not sure what he uses in Thailand. Johnny Walker? :rolleyes:

All this talk about lethal combinations. Don't forget eating Durian and then washing it down with cheap Thai Whiskey, will make you fall down dead! :eek:
Either Finlandia vodka or Johnny Walker Gold label.:rolleyes:;):D

Back