UK Pensions

Is it still possible to bar fine when you get your pension?
Only if you save your pension for a couple of weeks or more. At today's rate of entitlement and exchange, you will be very lucky to get 5,000 baht per week to spend on your tilak.

Might regret that @ 5/49ths of final local gov. salary indexed to age 65... just saying' (assuming that you'd been in the scheme for at least 2 years)

Might regret that @ 5/49ths of final local gov. salary indexed to age 65... just saying' (assuming that you'd been in the scheme for at least 2 years)

I used the money to buy government sell off gas shares, reasonably happy but I know where you’re coming from

Only if you save your pension for a couple of weeks or more. At today's rate of entitlement and exchange, you will be very lucky to get 5,000 baht per week to spend on your tilak.

That should cover it.....

Never mind bar fines et al...............Bloody price of petrol has rocketed up to over 30bt/litre!. The girls willneed to throw in a few promotions.

Could you be taking of the tarts that the F*t G*t used to pick up from the railway station during the day? His estranged wife gave him an allowance of Bht 200.00/day and sometimes it would be two per day.

I certainly do..................

gasprices.gif

Back