Caraboa beer

Plenty of good craft beers to try at the Surin Jazz Festival on at Robinson until 05.12.23, including a selection from a Surin craft brewery. Always good to try something different. Found Chang Coffee Infused lager while checking Tops beers - will give it a try tonight. A brown larger from the on-line reviews, which are mostly favourable apart from one YT bogan red-neck's general put down of Chang.
Chang is a very good beer.

I remember when I first retired here and drank Singha. Serious headaches so I changed to Singha Gold and later Chang. The headaches weren't as severe.

I was drinking between 6 and 7 litres a day though.
I was getting really ill from drinking Singha many years ago so I switched to Kloster which I enjoyed very much. Then they stopped making it so I changed to Chang.

I was getting really ill from drinking Singha many years ago so I switched to Kloster which I enjoyed very much. Then they stopped making it so I changed to Chang.
I used to drink Leo for the first few years of living in Surin permanently and Chang used to give me headaches. Then they changed the production methods of both and I converted to Chang. For a short time they brought out Issan beer, which was a cheap alternative and not as bad as the 'horse piss' called Archa.

I used to drink Leo for the first few years of living in Surin permanently and Chang used to give me headaches. Then they changed the production methods of both and I converted to Chang. For a short time they brought out Issan beer, which was a cheap alternative and not as bad as the 'horse piss' called Archa.
I found Leo not to my liking and Archa ‘’horse piss’’ as you say.

I did some really good home brew wheat beer on Groote however, the temperature and humidity
made it tricky, i had to aircondition my store shed.
It would have been difficult. Even in Brisbane, my garage sometimes got too hot and a terrible mess ensued. I eventually gave it a miss and bought my beer in bulk.

It would have been difficult. Even in Brisbane, my garage sometimes got too hot and a terrible mess ensued. I eventually gave it a miss and bought my beer in bulk.
My first 2 attempts ended in blown bottles and the place reiking like a brewery.
A mate recommended the aircon to keep the brew at 21-24 deg c, worked well.

Back