Curry curry curry

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
If you love curry Starbeam's has what you need. We have home made BIR curries, made right here at Starbeam's: Vindaloo chicken curry, Madras chicken curry and Korma chicken curry. We also do very delicious Thai curries: Green chicken curry, Yellow seafood curry and the best damned Massaman curry around. Come around and try some for yourself. We are sure you will enjoy these and all the other Thai and Western dishes available at Starbeam Restaurant.

DSCN2304_zps9f9a6icb.jpg

11234915_889978944372992_7070939195237158530_n_zpsugydex65.jpg

f1c98b64-e4d1-4490-ae48-baa56a675dd4_zpsoksaqvwu.jpg

zf5_zpscul8lhxl.jpg

c80f12d2-bbd0-4bfc-b4b9-a59a5e18656f_zpszsv9dpmz.jpg

Bill, travelling along Thesaban 2 road [226] eastward toward Big C, turn left at the klong traffic lights so you are travelling north on the left hand side of the klong. There are 3 sois on the left. Soi 1 is immediately after "Mines" restaurant, soi 2 is about 20 metres further (the sign is not very big so keep your eyes peeled). Starbeam is on the left about 100 metres or so down soi 2. Parking is available about 10 metres further on on the right.

Last edited:
I like the map - I think you have just got yourself a new job!

You sound like you don't like the thankless task of being The Surin Farang official cartographer NM. Now can you just tell me how to get to The Office once again NM. 5 5 5 5!

Hang on, you fellas. I know the location of Starbeam Lek. We dined there for Christmas Dinner 2014. I was merely saying it was not so easy to find at the first try. (Cent's directions made it more difficult than it really was)!

Nice map, Yorky, but I think we have to stick with Cartographer Nomad as you map does not include the Dreamliner!

Dreamliner?

Please keep up Yorky. NM got the joke. It was the last gathering before 214 at The Office. NM almost blew a fuse, over the map and directions to the office.

And the Dreamliner of course is the one that lands at Surin airport in NM's and then rest of our dreams, placed on NM's famous map.

Don't worry Yorky. The carer will be round soon.
(Just after he or she has finished with me......similarly confused.)

If its a young sexy she, send her over my way please, as like you and Yorky, I too don't comprehend much -especially at this time of the morning.

Back