electric bill

He received a Masters in Public Administration from Harvard and a Masters of Business Administration from MIT....according to each university.

That makes for an impressive resume.

"Watch him in an English language interview , articulate and easily understood (from this Septic's POV)."

Watch him in an English language interview , articulate and easily understood (from this Septic's POV).

I believe you meant skeptic not septic.

It really fascinates me that households consume electricity ฿4,000.00 - ฿5,000.00+ per month at this time of year. The main consumption culprit I would suggest is aircon but with current ambient temperatures I personally don't use it (the doors and windows are open anyway). I cook on gas but less and less recently preferring the rice cooker, halogen oven and air fryer. One or both televisions are on most of the day either for programmes or playing music. 90% of the light fittings now contain LED bulbs and the remaining 10% are hardly used.

Maybe my meter is faulty but if it is, it's been faulty for 20 years!

Seppo, toe rag, bombaclat, pantywaist, I often wonder why Brits, Aussies and Jamaicans use such innovative slurs.

I used to think that calling someone a Canuck was offensive...just because it rhymed with F**K.

Even a phrase such as "look at those Loons" I figured would be fighting words.

I guess I was wrong on both accounts. :cool:

Now I do know calling someone a twat-eared, ****-swallowin', sheep-shaggin', coont-waggin' POS could cause a bit of a misunderstanding, heh. :p

Possibly the term Pommie isn't endearing either.

I used to think that calling someone a Canuck was offensive...just because it rhymed with F**K.

Now I do know calling someone a twat-eared, ****-swallowin', sheep-shaggin', coont-waggin' POS could cause a bit of a misunderstanding, heh. :p

Pom or Pommie derived from British people being described for the pink colour of their skin after being in the sun, like a pomegranate or Pom for short.

Limeys was the nickname given to British sailors. They were told to eat fresh limes carried on board as their high vitamin c content helped avoid scurvy. During the American War of Independence, Limeys was a name used as an insult.

The terms pommy, pommie, and pom used in Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand usually denote a British person. Newspapers in Australia were using the term by 1912, with it appearing first in Western Australia, and was said to be short for pomegranate, with the terms "jimmy" and "jimmigrant" also in use.

I always thought Pom was an an acronym for "Prisoner Of her Majesty" , it's a bit of a shock that it is no more offensive than being called a guava .

The Energy Regulatory Commission of Thailand at its meeting yesterday, approved an 89.55 satang/unit Fuel Tariff (FT) for the January-April 2024 period Current FT charge is 20.48 satang per unit. Plus 7% VAT on the FT increase!!!!! Effectivly a 17% increase

You're officially off the grid, Bander.

You now can install grow lights for an indoor organic garden of your choice and no one would be wiser.
You have seem to of forgotten ,Its legal now. Remember.? There was marijuana plants for sale at the local plant nursery.
25 Baht each.

Back