electric bill

That bill surely is not large enough to enable you to keep all your beer cold!

That's because I don't keep it all cold. Generally there's only between 6 and 12 bottles in the fridge, refreshed early every morning.

And the new appliance uses much less electric than the 20 year old one.

[Edit: There's currently 11 x 620ml bottles in there]

Last edited:
My bill has no reading. Not a zero reading, just blank spaces where the numbers should be. I guess the meter man was in too much of a hurry to check that the print-out was accurate, so I guess the missus will have to call them for a new reading as I don't want a double bill next month.

My bill has no reading. Not a zero reading, just blank spaces where the numbers should be. I guess the meter man was in too much of a hurry to check that the print-out was accurate, so I guess the missus will have to call them for a new reading as I don't want a double bill next month.

Good idea but not because of the potential double bill. They're liable to come around and cut you off in 14 days or less.

How long do you get before they cut you off? Haven't paid the last one yet. Haha.

In my case it was about 14 days.

In fact they cut 50% of the village off in that instance. They changed the payment system and the reading dates without informing anybody. The PEA offices were packed at 18:00 that evening!

I've paid by direct debit since.

Me boss say she paid 2000k today. Just been using two fans. Last month she told me it was 1700. No AC from September. ;;bad simle;;

Back