electric bill

My bill has finally arrived. Pleasantly surprised at 3,388Baht. Up 500 Baht from last month but with both kids home for part of the month thought it would be more. A G&T or 2 are called for.:yum::yum:

both, I have 30 solar panels that during the day I use and feed leftover to NV Power, at night I use NV Power once a year I get a check from NV Power for about $1000 depending on how much power I don't use. Brought the house in January with solar in place, so don't know the cost of the solar, but would guess around after rebates $20000.

I understand the new import tariffs will effect the cost of said panels from predominantly Chinese-supplied solar panel manufacturers...making the product more expensive for American homeowners.

◇ Solar is great in places like NV, AZ, NM, CA, TX, FL,ID, MT and UT.

I understand the new import tariffs will effect the cost of said panels from predominantly Chinese-supplied solar panel manufacturers...making the product more expensive for American homeowners.

◇ Solar is great in places like NV, AZ, NM, CA, TX, FL,ID, MT and UT.
Market is flooded with the cheap Chinese panels, but most company's I talked with always pushed the Japan or US made because better quality. You are correct that anyone in those states can benefit from solar.

26 panels and inverter all installed cost $AUD 4200.00. Our State Govt subsidies are half, so costs a couple of grand all up.
Just had a hotwater heatpump installed, 250 litres and cost $90.00.
All of it subsidised and the $90 was for travel time paid to the installer.
Running costs are at least 60% cheaper than element or gas heated.
By doing this, it helps the govt responsibilities regarding renewables and global warming.

199 bht for the well we've had drilled in the fields. Sister in law is growing more veg up there.

Back