electric bill

Maybe 1 bt cheaper, but in essence more expensive since only 30days as against 31 last time
Mea culpa. I got it wrong. That was the previous month's bill (May/June). My wife brought me two invoices, both attached, the second one being May/June's receipt, not bill. The actual bill for June/July was 6530.20 baht, some 150 baht more expensive than the earlier monthly bill. Hopefully, the new reading glasses I bought yesterday should prevent similar errors in the future.

Mea culpa. I got it wrong. That was the previous month's bill (May/June). My wife brought me two invoices, both attached, the second one being May/June's receipt, not bill. The actual bill for June/July was 6530.20 baht, some 150 baht more expensive than the earlier monthly bill. Hopefully, the new reading glasses I bought yesterday should prevent similar errors in the future.

I think that that has been the case for a while. However, maybe it's only if you pay remotely (bank transfer, direct debit, etc.). Maybe if you pay in the office the receipt is given to you immediately so does not arrive "connected" to the next bill. That's my take on it anyway; I could be wrong.

Perhaps you should have bought a new calculator too. :grinning:

Same like mine. It's gone down a little bit, but not much, and I have been being cognizant of my use of my electrics. I've cut back on most of my use but it does not seem to be being as effective as I would think it would be. I'm going to have my electrician dude check my meter for any possible illegal tapping. It just seems off.

Back