Extending 'permission to stay' at Kap Cheong

Google cannot tell me to whom you are referring to as knobs. Neither can it clarify which member(s) on here is(are) twat(s). And I think it's about time you used Google yourself to discover the meaning of "troll"!

Google cannot tell me to whom you are referring to as knobs. Neither can it clarify which member(s) on here is(are) twat(s). And I think it's about time you used Google yourself to discover the meaning of "troll"!

Touch touchy. :pWe still love you.:D

GL
I have had three extensions based on money in the bank. They have never previously asked to see my current (savings) account. I took my current account last year along with a print out and they told me they didn't need it.
I don't think it is down to us knobs doing or not doing things

Colin in all fairness your last extension was in February of 2015. KCI did a serious tighting up and major changes in June of 2015. The changes are what you and other are seeing at the moment. In June of this year it will be at 1 year for these changes and it will be show time for those that got caught first to see how it goes on their renewal. The bank book as I said has always been a requirement and KCI has taken that retirement to a new high. Conscious is that the under 30 day review for retirement will stay in effect but the house visit is a one off this is the same for a marriage extension. I had a home visit back in 2012 for my marriage extension but no more but I always get an under review of 30 days for paper work to be submitted to Korat and approved, takes only about 2 weeks. We look for this to be the normal for retirement now. We shall see about June.

You have not specified who "you knobs" actually are (in the context of your reply). And what does "knob" actually mean?

I believe it is an excellent "cheap" insult. Is it not used in England ?
When I was a teenager I worked a swingshift summer job on the shipping dock of a manufacturing company alongside a fellow whose name was pronounced Kob-ber-chev-ski though not spelled the same.
Our foreman referred to him and called him "Dick for brains" the entire summer.
My brand was "Numb nutz" as in "HEY, NUMB NUTS! Git your skinny self over here now!"
He was real motivator.

I can imagine that in England it could be translated as "dick 'ead". But we still don't have any indication who were the "knobs" to whom GL was referring.

I'll be preparing the paperwork tomorrow or wednesday so I can present myself to that inquisition in Kap Choeng, it will be the first time since 2006 that I will take the missus with me in the office for the paperwork - normally I aks/tell her to stay in the car "for emergencies", never needed her presence till now I suppose.
So this time I will play safe and bring all the housebooks, marriagecertificate, bankbook, paspartg, id-card and lots of copies with me !!!
Wish me good luck fellows ...

Up to you . KCI has always and I do mean always accepted a letter form the bank no more than 3 days old along with your pass book of no more than 3 days old. Do not give them an excuse.

Are you now changing your terminology? You said "interview" now you appear to be referring to the initial application. Which is it?

Croc, obviously GL doesn't know. I would suggest that you ask the IO if you are required to update your passbook before you are visited by the suppression unit (just in case).

If you download a form or forms for pre completion, note that if it is a 2 sided form, then you must present the downloaded copy printed on both sides, and not 2 separate sheets.

I was recently politely told that was the case, and next time I should comply.

Croc, obviously GL doesn't know. I would suggest that you ask the IO if you are required to update your passbook before you are visited by the suppression unit (just in case).

Croc if your bank is Bangkok Bank you can do it at KC if not make sure your letter no more than 3 days old and the same for the update. Do it before or you could have a problem as KCI will only accept a letter not more than 3 days old and the same for you passbook.

If you download a form or forms for pre completion, note that if it is a 2 sided form, then you must present the downloaded copy printed on both sides, and not 2 separate sheets.

I was recently politely told that was the case, and next time I should comply.

I have done this in the past and also been in possession of a two sided copy. With the new rules, i.e. obtaining copies from "over the road", does the copy need to be two sided?

No it is Kasikorn and every year the people in Nangrong give me a hard time trying to make me come back the following day what I always refuse of course.

In view of my imminent application (in June) an explanation of the "new high" would be appreciated.

The "new high" : I believe the drug ecstasy has replaced cocaine though Richard Pryor said nothing at all could f**k you up like 'free-basing'. Then 'crack' hit the streets and now 'crank' (crystal meth) is ruining lives and families.
I was a sex addict.
Did that help any ?

No it is Kasikorn and every year the people in Nangrong give me a hard time trying to make me come back the following day what I always refuse of course.

If needed there is a Kasikorn in Prasat. As for the house visit I really don't think that KCI will hold you to the 3 day old rule but on your visit to KCI they will. Make sure your bankbook is updated on the day of your letter date.

Will do gotlost, always did it and till last year never had any hassle ... just waiting for Murphy to show up ... as he does eventually !!!

Back