Lawyer in Surin

I am presently using a local guy who is down here more frequently because of the BKK floods. He speaks OK english and his Business partner is from the Phillopenes so speaks great Engrish.
Thsi guy is not a Lawyer but a Barrister and comes highly recommended to me. He has impressed me very much and within a week already got my first court case lined up here in Surin (with translator provided on the day)

CASE No1 DtD v The world ShitHappens1

My mother said "If you can't say something nice about someone, best you say nothing at all"

In the words of Ronan Keating - you say it best, when you say nothing at all.

I have nothing to add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave the Dude - sorry to hear your circumstances are about to change. I do not think we have met but you seem like a decent chap. I hope everything works out the way you want it to work out.

Thanks, I am only trying to retrieve ownership of a truck that I bought and paid for, in court!
Hope to spend my 30b in a week or 3.

I can feel another transformation coming on, but hopefully will be staying around these parts a little longer as there must be a few more farangs to wind-up! p4rty

Surely it is in the constitution of SurinFarang that you should never leave. We are all behind you and watching to assess the efficiency and credibility of the Thai legal system, Dave.

You will get at least half the truck under Thai law Dave...get in first and take the front half! I had my ex's sister turn up and take my new Vigo and flogged it off to a relative...papers all signed etc. She faces fraud charges now (the ex)! Can't dud each other by law until the sin somros is finalised...my action is being heard in January...and not in Surin!

Not another MONUMENT for the Isaan Ladies....again .......I hope,,,good luck....ShitHappens1Club_fight1

Not another MONUMENT for the Isaan Ladies....again .......I hope,,,good luck....ShitHappens1Club_fight1
I thought about your 'phrase' before Surinmike and the answer is yes it is, but I am cool with that.
Busted1

Apart from the infamous Mr Chalong, does anyone know of any other solicitor in Surin area -or preferably Lamduan. No need to be able to speak English, He/she will only be required to witness a signature.

On the opposite side of the road from chalong about 30 yards going towards Bigc direction,there is another lawyer who seems ok.

Mr Chalong has helped many SF members, and most have been satisfied with his legal services.

HOWEVER, Ray CC and I need some documents notarised on behalf of a dying woman. Chalong said he would do it, but it turned out he was not authorised, and the "notarised" papers were rejected. We lost a month of precious time, had to pay elsewhere to have the job done properly, and only managed to finalise matters just before the lady passed away!

Isaan Lawyers in Korat are more professional, and well thought of. Run by a Canadian - Sebastian. 044 245 001 http://www.isaanlawyers.com

Chalong

DONT EVEN GO THERE

I have a friend and his wife who has been using this gentleman (lawyer) to sort out a complicated and acrimonious land dispute. They are and have been very happy with his services and I am sure they would recommend him to you.

Weird Mr - Chalong has done a lot of stuff , some of it on big scale for a lot of my friends and some clients they have all been very happy with his work - He did a quite a lot of stuff for me once also and it was good no problems at all. But Sabastian is a very good option too ,just the drive to Khorat if you have time ,hes easy to work with and very positive .

Weird Mr - Chalong has done a lot of stuff , some of it on big scale for a lot of my friends and some clients they have all been very happy with his work - He did a quite a lot of stuff for me once also and it was good no problems at all. But Sabastian is a very good option too ,just the drive to Khorat if you have time ,hes easy to work with and very positive .

You got Sebastian right Alan...the other should not be regarded as anything but a loser! Use him at your peril.

Back