NEW Bar/Restaurant in Prasat...soon

mango 2 you 2

Surin Legend
Just to let the forum know there will be a new Falang Bar/ Restaurant opening in Prasat soon ( 4 weeks or under)...
Prasat muang mia, that is the same area as Staffords..
More info will follow , the Lemon Lounge will be a fresh addition to Prasat.

Just to let the forum know there will be a new Falang Bar/ Restaurant opening in Prasat soon ( 4 weeks or under)...

Will it be full of Lemons,there are a few about , including myself.:tongue:

I'll look forward to the opening..

Great news and good luck on your venture. The area can use a new watering hole and a good restaurant. AND SurinFarang can always use a new sponsor..

Nice one A - I wish you every success in this new venture and look forward to the opening.

Just looking at the most appropriate Thai translations:-

Ban Manow

Ban Raan Lao

Ban Haawng Nang Len

or even "Manow's" - has a Basildon nightclub ring to it :)

Personally, I like just Lemon Lounge - very apt and has a nice ring to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank you all for your positive kind replies , yes Gary the puppy ( Melon ) is doing well..and thankyou for all of your help, and enthusiasm ..

Ray, Manow and i would like to thank you for your level headed unbiased positive advice and help on our decision..

We are currently still decorating, but it is taking shape..

kind regards Thanks3

Is this you're venture ?

I thank you all for your positive kind replies , yes Gary the puppy ( Melon ) is doing well..and thankyou for all of your help, and enthusiasm ..

Ray, Manow and i would like to thank you for your level headed unbiased positive advice and help on our decision..

We are currently still decorating, but it is taking shape..

kind regards Thanks3

Best of luck in your new venture, Mango2you2 . A few questions for you if you don't mind.
What sort of foods will be on offer?
Is the place Air conditioned?
What will be your hours of operation?
Will you be open every day, or have a closing day?
What is the exact location of your place?

And, any pics so far you can share with the members here? :)

Best of luck.

Mike

Best of luck in your new venture, Mango2you2 . A few questions for you if you don't mind.
What sort of foods will be on offer?
Is the place Air conditioned?
What will be your hours of operation?
Will you be open every day, or have a closing day?
What is the exact location of your place?

And, any pics so far you can share with the members here? :)

Best of luck.

Mike

You missed one mike, is there a smoking area for the E.Cig smokers 555

You missed one mike, is there a smoking area for the E.Cig smokers 555

Actually a place for the tobacco cigarette smokers would be a good thing. One not inside where they would bother the diners.

E-cigs have no smell and give off no smoke (and it's called 'vaping' not smoking) :), just a water vapor which is harmless and odorless, and as such, can be smoked inside anywhere without problems or complaints. And many, many people here are using these. More than you may realize. Hello1

Mike

Now that this thread is back on track...Tell is more about your new venture. Buddha only know this area could use a good watering hole...Chokdee5

Now that this thread is back on track...Tell is more about your new venture. Buddha only know this area could use a good watering hole...Chokdee5

I would have thought that fresh vs frozen food was at least as relevant as fcuking e-cigs !!! :eek:

I would have thought that fresh vs frozen food was at least as relevant as fcuking e-cigs !!! :eek:

There like a small fog machine, with the same odor.

th

And the peolple who smoke them look like terry thomas to me.

th

i suppose the food will be like every other restaurant, because that's all that's avaliable.

And I was just thinking I might open a new restaurant selling fresh-frozen food that when smoked, tastes like fog.

Am I on to something?

:wink:

Does anyone have information of LED sign makers in and around Surin or Buriram...please

Mango2you2,

Upstairs in Petchkasem Plaza there is a place at the top of the escalator that has some already made, and he said you can order signs to say what you'd like and of various sizes. I bought one that said 'open' and another that said 'pizza'. One blinked as well. They weren't a lot of money (1000, 1200 maybe), though a large one was obviously more money to order. Nice guy running the place. Bring a Thai speaker with you unless you are fluent. He spoke a little English, or his helper did at least.

Mike

Back