UK Pensions

Never run out in my car but did run out in a wagon once when I err siphoned 5 gallon to sell to a poor desperate pikey.

Once I ran dry and stopped in my Nissan Micra about 500 yards on my home from my RAF base in Norfolk. I can’t remember what happened after that

Once I ran dry and stopped in my Nissan Micra about 500 yards on my home from my RAF base in Norfolk. I can’t remember what happened after that

I think I walked back to camp and begged mercy from the POL guy on duty. Nomad could explain 55

Sorry Robjak I missed the first correlation 55

Always want to revisit Glorias Tits!

I played that instrument in a concert once, flugel horn, but unfortunately never looked as nice

My Staff Sergeant father (TA part time pay corps) told me; soldiers will go without sleep, without sex and without food, but they won’t go without pay

My Staff Sergeant father (TA part time pay corps) told me; soldiers will go without sleep, without sex and without food, but they won’t go without pay

Just to clarify is that your father the Staff Sergeant or the father of your Staff Sergeant?

I'm sure it doesn't matter to anyone except the Staff Sergeant.

Just to clarify is that your father the Staff Sergeant or the father of your Staff Sergeant?

I'm sure it doesn't matter to anyone except the Staff Sergeant.

Sounds the same to me. Anyway my Dad! I followed him into the RAPC before defecting to the RAF. Gotta love these accroynisms

Back