90-day report and extensions

Sounds like they have already found a new way to boost the tea money coffers. 20 baht for photocopies for paperwork they need, not you, is surely a rip off. Still, it's cheaper than driving to Kap Choeng I suppose.

Sounds like they have already found a new way to boost the tea money coffers. 20 baht for photocopies for paperwork they need, not you, is surely a rip off. Still, it's cheaper than driving to Kap Choeng I suppose.

If you take copies of your passport with you, there'll be no need to pay the ฿20.00. However, Kevin didn't pay attention to which pages of the passport the IO copied. Of course, this may be only until their computers are up and running.

I remember the days when if you forgot a copy or an additional copy was required you were sent down the road to the copy shop. This only happened once to me and the IO lent my wife his bicycle to use.

Genius at work, just like the fish ponds and aquariums that charge admission, and then charge you again to buy food to feed THEIR fish... Thinking about it, it's not that different to some bars and their girls in places like Pattaya. Or so I'm told...

Genius at work, just like the fish ponds and aquariums that charge admission, and then charge you again to buy food to feed THEIR fish... Thinking about it, it's not that different to some bars and their girls in places like Pattaya. Or so I'm told...

It's many years since I was in Pattaya but even then I don't think that you received much of a return for ฿20.00!

Back