90-day report and extensions

Wrong! It does not put the rumour to bed for once and for all that Surin Immigration is not moving to the new Government Building in Surin. I was speaking to a senior immigration officer this morning while extending my permission to stay. He confirmed that new immigration offices were being built to the east of the flag pole as reported by @Rice. However, he also said that Surin Immigration as we ex-pats know it, 90-day reports, exit/re-entry stamps and extension of the annual permission to stay would be moving to Surin to the new Government Building sometime next year (2021). And that was from the horse's mouth, so to speak. :D:D:D
You will be getting sub office but SI is staying in KC. :tonguewink:;)

Pictures speak a thousand words.
If you had made this photo it would of made it a lot better. Giving directions was not one of your
strong suits.;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;:D
It is obvious to me they will demolish the old buildings being used and put in a parking lot.;;victory;;;;victory;;;;victory;;

to me1608871877465.png

You will be getting sub office but SI is staying in KC. :tonguewink:;)
I will agree that the main business will remain in Kap Cheong, namely, the Crime Suppression Unit and the running of the Border Customs Unit. However, from the way the officer was talking, the handling of the personal stuff like visas, extensions, exit/reentry, 90-day reports, etc., will be coming up this way to Surin.

I will agree that the main business will remain in Kap Cheong, namely, the Crime Suppression Unit and the running of the Border Customs Unit. However, from the way the officer was talking, the handling of the personal stuff like visas, extensions, exit/reentry, 90-day reports, etc., will be coming up this way to Surin.
Only for those that are too lazy to drive. And this still a rumor. :joycat:

That sounds logical. In fact, too logical.

I wonder if we'll get Dow (BT) back?

Cheers. I’m away in a hotel in Kalasin, so difficult for me to do. Might search for the local ‘Bombay Indian restaurant’ tomorrow. Heard good things about it! 555

A guy I know in Kalasin was in there for Christmas Day lunch (I'm guessing that there is only one Indian restaurant in Kalasin). He reckons it.

Ubon Joe:

"Not sure what a local office can do the change your permit to stay on your previous online report or perhaps remove them. As far as I know your previous reports online is the only record the system can check. It seems if you have no previous report records it defaults to let you submit the report. That apparently is why I was able to do my first report since I have a old entry and a new passport."

Back