Applying For Visa Based On Marriage

There was no mention of an Immi visit photo shoot.

Do you think that visit comes before or after the visa based on marriage stamp is pressed into my passport ?

IMO if the visit wasn't mentioned, at the time of submitting the application, then you won't get one this time.

There was no mention of an Immi visit photo shoot.

Do you think that visit comes before or after the visa based on marriage stamp is pressed into my passport ?
I'm off to do battle with Medusa on counter 6 @ Jomtien immi for my marriage extension this Friday no guts-no glory.

I'm off to do battle with Medusa on counter 6 @ Jomtien immi for my marriage extension this Friday no guts-no glory.
Am I correct in concluding you live part time in Pattaya and part time in Surin?

If so, I've heard horror stories about ChonBuri immigration but only good stories about Surin, why don't you complete your extensions at Surin Immigration?

Am I correct in concluding you live part time in Pattaya and part time in Surin?

If so, I've heard horror stories about ChonBuri immigration but only good stories about Surin, why don't you complete your extensions at Surin Immigration?

There are horror stories from Surin as well. These are well documented on earlier threads.

Jomtien are OK, you just feel like you are doing them a favour all the time. Changes in practice from previous visits is the biggest gripe.

Jomtien is immensely busy, especially at this time of year, and especially with Russians getting 30 day extensions to what they had already. It is a factory process with no charm and no decent bedside manner from most of the IO's.

We live 99% of the time in Patts.
Immi here are ok, just, with the majority of the issues for me eminating from the tunnel c*nted Medusa that inhabits counter 6.

There are horror stories from Surin as well. These are well documented on earlier threads.

Jomtien are OK, you just feel like you are doing them a favour all the time. Changes in practice from previous visits is the biggest gripe.

Jomtien is immensely busy, especially at this time of year, and especially with Russians getting 30 day extensions to what they had already. It is a factory process with no charm and no decent bedside manner from most of the IO's.
The horror stories used to be coming out of the Chong Chum/Kap Chong Immi. Surin Immi, the new one in the city, seems to be doing a much better job of it.

Back