electric bill

85993125b031d8c747a43d5adbd7237e.jpg

Mai khowjai.

View attachment 38640

Last month they didn't believe our usage had dropped so much they wanted to reread the meter.
40.90 Baht this month 55
The meter has got be be malfunctioning
You really must learn how to rescale your pictures @georgefromcanada. That picture took an age to down load. I had to investigate.
The image size was enormous 3072 X 4096 BPP. Memory size 36 Mb. I think it was the huge image format that did it.

Swap @nomad.

('Swop' is probably deemed deragatory towards ethnic Italian meters. ;)
Which is correct swap or swop?

2 Answers. In American English and British English swop is a variant spelling of swap. (See the also swop note at the top of the page.) The copy of the NOAD I had on my Mac Mini explicitly said swop is a variant spelling of swap, and also reported swop as chiefly British.

You really must learn how to rescale your pictures @georgefromcanada. That picture took an age to down load. I had to investigate.
The image size was enormous 3072 X 4096 BPP. Memory size 36 Mb. I think it was the huge image format that did it.

I generally resize all my serious pictures to 1,600 x 1,200 (or thereabouts) for "publication" on the net although I always keep two copies of the original. If I also reduce the quality by 25% the resultant size is normally 500 Kb or below.

The one posted by @georgefromcanada could be reduced to 600 x 800 (114 Kb) and still be acceptable for viewing on the forum.

viz:

16143159617946304949622300317802.jpg

I will spend the weekend learning how to do that, inconsiderate of me.

Personally if I were a Mod I would ban you for this.
It would also keep the number of actual posters to easily less than ten since the most recent clearing house... it might possibly reduce cloud-storage as well. ;) lol

Thankfully there's char sui noodles on Tuesdays... %)

View attachment 38640

Last month they didn't believe our usage had dropped so much they wanted to reread the meter.
40.90 Baht this month 55
The meter has got be be malfunctioning

Ahh a Canadian...hmm...same as Dominion.

Oh hey, Coffee- nothing to see here, eh.
I did my research @georgefromcanada ...

Ya rigged your meter, dinja heh ?
"Stop the steal of 'electricity'!"

Back