electric bill

฿ 849.25 (after ฿ 200.92 discount). The discount is exactly the same as last month although the usage has increased by 150 kw/hr.

Spot on @Yorky! Your knowledge of the electricity bill is exceptional. Me, I only look at the bottom line and cough up the cash.

I haven't coughed up the cash for years; since they stopped collecting at the gate. It's all done electronically now, automatically and out of my sight.

Spot on @Yorky! Your knowledge of the electricity bill is exceptional. Me, I only look at the bottom line and cough up the cash.
Me too - monthly direct debit from the bank - so I have now tried to understand today's bill - to no good result. (including requesting a translation from herself).
This last month has been hot and with daughter home from university for a week.
Electricity consumption is up 72%. Electricity bill is up 53%.
I don't understand the wording "A Version 5.9.997 #1" which reduced the consumption figure by 95 units before calculating the bill, but previous months references 5.9.996 #1. 5.9.995 #1 etc etc didn't reduce anything, while all bills have the FT -0.1532 reduction factor.
No big deal - I was just curious.

Me too - monthly direct debit from the bank - so I have now tried to understand today's bill - to no good result. (including requesting a translation from herself).
This last month has been hot and with daughter home from university for a week.
Electricity consumption is up 72%. Electricity bill is up 53%.
I don't understand the wording "A Version 5.9.997 #1" which reduced the consumption figure by 95 units before calculating the bill, but previous months references 5.9.996 #1. 5.9.995 #1 etc etc didn't reduce anything, while all bills have the FT -0.1532 reduction factor.
No big deal - I was just curious.

It works like this:

Electric bill.jpg

I have no idea about the current discounts applied to some household's bills.

I haven't coughed up the cash for years; since they stopped collecting at the gate. It's all done electronically now, automatically and out of my sight.
I was speaking metaphorically when I said I cough up the cash. Everything is done via online banking. And both the water and electric bills are paid via direct debit.

3,165 thb here including 112.91 bht discount... Still lower than normal, (and lower than Nomad's too - always a cause to smile ;) )
And you used to be always higher than me. I agree with your comment, you are lower than normal. Clearly, you have found out where the on/off switch is to your daughter's aircon.

:):):)

Back