Kasikorn Bank - Internet Banking Problems?

Yorky

Fullritis Member
Has anyone had problems with Kasikorn internet transactions this month (since Saturday)? Robinson's sub-branch say we need to contact Bangkok head office. I've tried emailing them (twice) and received this response both times: "The recipient's email system isn't accepting messages now. Please try resending your message later or contact the recipient directly."

I was unable to make a transfer to a Siam Commercial account yesterday for the best part of 1 hour. Otherwise have no problems. Made several transfers today to other banks without problem.

I was unable to make a transfer to a Siam Commercial account yesterday for the best part of 1 hour. Otherwise have no problems. Made several transfers today to other banks without problem.

I instigated a transfer on Saturday to another KBank account but it still hasn't materialised in that account (it left my account immediately). Also my pension has not yet arrived into my account from the UK.

I read in the Bangkok Post that there were a lot of problems with online banking since Friday. Kasikorn was one of the banks highlighted. I tried to do some transactions on Friday but could not.

Yes Yorky. I was told (3rd hand) that the internet banking problem affected 4 different banks.
I am sorry for your difficult but your post sort-of, confirmed that it was t yet another ‘fairy story’ that I’d been told. Cheers for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Yorky. I was told (3rd hand) that the internet banking problem affected 4 different banks.
I am sorry for your difficult but your post sort-of, confirmed that it was t yet another ‘fairy story’ that I’d been told. Cheers for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am completely lost reading this. Anyone else?

I am completely lost reading this. Anyone else?
It only needs an extra comma and a couple of grammatical corrections to make sense. Try this:

Yes Yorky. I was told (3rd hand) that the Internet banking problem affected 4 different banks. I am sorry for your difficulties but your post, sort-of, confirmed that it was yet another ‘fairy story’ that I’d been told. Cheers for that.

It only needs an extra comma and a couple of grammatical corrections to make sense. Try this:

Yes Yorky. I was told (3rd hand) that the Internet banking problem affected 4 different banks. I am sorry for your difficulties but your post, sort-of, confirmed that it was yet another ‘fairy story’ that I’d been told. Cheers for that.

Still lost

"I am sorry for your difficulties but your post, sort-of, confirmed that it was yet another ‘fairy story’ that I’d been told."

Perhaps after a 2nd coffee it will become clear

This implies to me that there was input from Ivor, yet I see no input -just Yorky's factual comments in Post 1

Hooray, glad that finally got sorted, BTW, anyone seen or heard from Feret?

Yorky, bad news for you. Reportedly, there is a significant problem with the Kasikorn Bank, maybe its a security issue. The regulatory authority that looks after all the banks has told Kasikorn to put its house in order. Furthermore, it has isolated the bank from inter bank transfers and the like until the problem has been sorted.

Another angle to the problem is written up in the Bangkok Post. This article advised that "PromptPay and other transfer systems went offline again last Friday and Kasikornbank had to be taken off the nationwide banking system entirely."

Please credit and share this article with others using this link:https://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/1533578/unreliable-bank-apps. View our policies at http://goo.gl/9HgTd and http://goo.gl/ou6Ip. © Bangkok Post Public Company Limited. All rights reserved.

I instigated a transfer on Saturday to another KBank account but it still hasn't materialised in that account (it left my account immediately). Also my pension has not yet arrived into my account from the UK.

After contacting Head Office, the transfer has now appeared on the recipient's statement and is recorded as being received on Saturday.

My pension has not yet arrived.

After contacting Head Office, the transfer has now appeared on the recipient's statement and is recorded as being received on Saturday.

My pension has not yet arrived.

No pension, no money.

Perhaps we should arrange to supply you with 10kgs potatoes and several cases of Archa, to be repaid at the convenience of kasikorn.:)

Back