Surin City Map

Runway maybe not useless. I hear Nok Air starts flights to Bangkok in October.

Here is the news in thai,

รายงานข่าวครับ พึ่งฟังท่านนายกอบจ.กิตติภัทร์ รุ่งธนเกียรติ ท่านออกรายการวิทยุเมื่อตะกี้ ท่านได้กล่าวถึงสนามบินสุรินทร์ภักดีดังนี้ครับ

ข่าวดีของชาวสุรินทร์ก็คือ สายการบินนกแอร์จะเปิดทำการบินในเส้นทางสุรินทร์-ดอนเมือง ในเดือนตุลาคมนี้ครับ เหตุที่ล่าช้า เพราะว่าทางนกแอร์กำลังสั่งซื้อเครื่องบินใหม่เพื่อมาเพิ่มเที่ยวบิน โดยเครื่องบินจะส่งได้ในเดือนกันยายน และจะเปิดบินในเส้นทางสุรินทร์-ดอนเมือง ในเตือน ตุลาคม ๒๕๕๖ นี้ครับ

อีกข่าวคือ การเพิ่มสนามฟุตซอล อีก ๒ สนามที่สวนใหม่ และห้องน้ำห้องสุขา การปรับปรุงระบบไฟฟ้าใหม่ให้เป็นพลังงานแสงอาทิตย์ และในอนาคตจะเพิ่มสนามวอลเลย์บอลชายหาด เพิ่มอุปกรณ์ออกกำลังกายซึ่งปัจจุบันไม่เพียงพอต่อผู้ใช้บริการ

taken from here

http://on.fb.me/XvqcSU

Just had my interpreter translate for me and it sure sounds good..

Last edited:
Oh Great Mr. nomad97..You are a savoir.. Great job and i agree with your comments. On he NEWLY constructed map. If you have room the the army hospital is on the east side of 214, next door to the vehicle department. And could we show Mr.karaka Coffee Cafe? As for the rest of us mortals that have buisness and live out side of paradise there is just not enough room on the map.. You have done another OUTSTANDING JOB.

You need glasses! Already included, see legend number 6.

ATB, if you really want to show all the bars then I would suggest yet another more detailed map of the city centre. These bars / restaurants would have name plates and no legend would be necessary. What do you think?

ATB was asking about showing the other bullishness around the bus station and this kind of map would be the bed way.

I don't understand you mate , but I think its good to let visitors know this is a Farang drinking area - also maybe more detail on sio cola !

Near the Krissanai lake there is another project (now text in the map Iq Modern Trade), name is in thai กัลปพฤกษ์, something like Kalapakuk... You can listen here
http://bit.ly/10SQrmC

Shinthorn in the map, should be Sinthorn Village

If you do this map add Staffords Western Foods under Harley Barr.

I applaud the intentions but where will this stop? Nong&Franks 'Livin in the past'& Sawtooths Cuckoos Nest in Sisaset, Sangka's trailer park in Lamdoung, Nookiebears place in Lahansai. Szabza in Krasang, Stevos house in Buriram?

Maybe plot BillP's shop in Rayong while we are at it??? Club_fight1

Appoligies if I missed some one off

I applaud the intentions but where will this stop? Nong&Franks 'Livin in the past'& Sawtooths Cuckoos Nest in Sisaset, Sangka's trailer park in Lamdoung, Nookiebears place in Lahansai. Szabza in Krasang, Stevos house in Buriram?

Maybe plot BillP's shop in Rayong while we are at it??? Club_fight1

Appoligies if I missed some one off

Yea.. How about CO-CO and Prakhonechai Nick for Seim Reap..:biggrin:

On the other hand Stafford is a sponsor same as M&D and RR. i would thank the same curtsy would be given to him as other sponsors.

As I said if were going to advertise this at the Surin Tourist Authority lets put them on the map.

Bump1

As I said if were going to advertise this at the Surin Tourist Authority lets put them on the map.

Bump1

I agree. If this is going out in hotels and to help tourists, its something they will need to know (more than the names of estates etc)

Ok! I'm back. I will add TAT opposite the Ruem Phet private hospital. The area around the bus station is already too congested to add all the other 'farang' friendly bars and restaurants. Are there any other changes you would like. Please advise and I will see what can be done.

Back