90-day report and extensions

I visit Immigration either shaven that day or the day before, in denims (without holes or rips), long sleeved shirt (no tie) and slip on shoes. But I dress the same every time I venture beyond the gate anyway (except maybe for the shaving bit).

[Note: not the same denims and shirt - I have a few]
Hippy!

I visit Immigration either shaven that day or the day before, in denims (without holes or rips), long sleeved shirt (no tie) and slip on shoes. But I dress the same every time I venture beyond the gate anyway (except maybe for the shaving bit).

[Note: not the same denims and shirt - I have a few]

when I was 55 I was told by a sartorial friend that I was too old to wear jeans.

No older person that I know looks good in jeans..........maybe Cher

I don’t go as far as as wearing trousers.

I doubt that they notice that my shorts probably cost more than Cent’s slacks. A proper shirt, of course, and decent deck shoes ....
Your shorts cost more than my pants? I don't wear jeans usually to the Immi. Sometimes though. Mainly because at 67 I still look marvelous in them. LOL

Last edited:
when I was 55 I was told by a sartorial friend that I was too old to wear jeans.

No older person that I know looks good in jeans..........maybe Cher

Calvin Klein would've disagreed with you.

What's Keith R have to say. Jeans always look good depending on the workplace or public occasion...particularly if they fit. ;)

Is Sisaket in Surin Provence?
NO. I now remember more about my visits to Rattanaburi in so-much as we used to visit a friend who was high-up in the Health Authority and his office was just off the main drag. He then got promoted to another post and that was in Surin, so I have answered my own query by recollecting more about the area/people.
Sorry, my mistake. Keep Safe!

Less than 5 minutes in Surin Immigration this morning for 90 day report. 8 out of 10 officers/employees that I saw were wearing masks. Next report date 6th June 2021 the same day as my extension expiry.

Less than 5 minutes in Surin Immigration this morning for 90 day report. 8 out of 10 officers/employees that I saw were wearing masks. Next report date 6th June 2021 the same day as my extension expiry.

Did you and your wife explain your situation and concerns regarding traveling to Cheong Chom Imm during this global pandemic ?

Did you and your wife explain your situation and concerns regarding traveling to Cheong Chom Imm during this global pandemic ?

No. Water off a duck's back.

[Edit: Actually you are not permitted in the office. The passport only goes in there and you wait outside for it].

Last edited:
No. Water off a duck's back.

[Edit: Actually you are not permitted in the office. The passport only goes in there and you wait outside for it].
That is usually the case, but not always. I was directed into the office on my last 90-day report, 23rd March 2021. I was done and dusted and on my way out before my wife returned from her visit to the bathroom. Very quick.

That is usually the case, but not always. I was directed into the office on my last 90-day report, 23rd March 2021. I was done and dusted and on my way out before my wife returned from her visit to the bathroom. Very quick.
Great, but it also makes one wonder if its all worthwhile or yet another paper-pushing exercise?

Back