I received this today.

Thank you everybody for your input.
I m still dealt with by the UK Tax peop;e,don t have a Thai (TIN),so I ll send back the form,with copy of UK annual Tax lettr + covering letter & hopefully that s the
end of the matter.

I appreciate that it's only been three weeks Alan, but have you had a response yet? Did you record/register the letter?

It was posted back on the 1st by a/mail & too early for reply yet as there mail system takes 3 wks or so to reach me.Maybe I ll recve something at end of mth.
Will keep you posted.

I received this email today:

"Change of Email Address

Your email address registered with your NatWest International account has been changed on 9 September 2017.

Don't hesitate to call us, go online or visit a branch if you have any queries about this change to your email address, but please do not reply to this email. You'll find details for all of our services in the 'Contact us' section of our website.

Frequently Asked Questions about the alerts service can also be found online at the following location www.natwestinternational.com.

Yours sincerely,

NatWest Digital"

Any ideas?

The same day, I emailed NWI in Isle of Man enclosing the above email and suggested that it may be bogus. I've heard nothing since.

As I don't appear to be receiving responses to any of my recent emails, even automated receipts, I believe that I've been relegated to the "PITA - ignore" box.

Having not received responses to either my letter nor my emails, I've told them that I presume everything is now acceptable and they do not require anything further from me.

They haven't responded.

Having not received responses to either my letter nor my emails, I've told them that I presume everything is now acceptable and they do not require anything further from me.

They haven't responded.

sorry, Tanquerray and tonic kicked in.......................................

This one getting complicated,..... try dropping your trousers, ignore Nomad :smiley:

Oh, I see!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quote-in-the-land-of-the-blind-the-one-eyed-man-is-king-desiderius-erasmus-282802.jpg

Back