New Tesco Express 24hr store in Prasat.

i used to make sausages for LIDL in Cabo Roig near Villamartin.

I think LIDL have the worst layout of any supermarket - leaving most things in their cardboard boxes was particularly unattractive.

Wasn't LIDL actually in Playa Flamenca - just after the roundabout where the black girls used to hang out and just before the go-karts ?

I think LIDL have the worst layout of any supermarket - leaving most things in their cardboard boxes was particularly unattractive.

Wasn't LIDL actually in Playa Flamenca - just after the roundabout where the black girls used to hang out and just before the go-karts ?

yes you are right ray, and the saturday market was a good one, the girls were all 50 euros a peice.
you are going off topic LMAO1

I'ts got to be one of these below

Aldi, Asda, B&M, Best One, Boots, Booths, BHS (British Home Stores), Budgens, Centra, Cooltrader, Co-op, Costco, Costcutter, Debenhams, Dunnes Stores, Eurospar, Farmfoods, Filco Foods, Haldanes, Happy Shopper, Harrods, Harvey Nicholls, Holland & Barrett, Home Bargains, House of Fraser, Iceland, Jack Fulton, John Lewis, Jones Convenience Stores, Lidl, Londis, Mace, Marks & Spencer, McColl’s, Mills Group, Morrisons, Netto, Nisa, Ocado, Pak Supermarkets, Poundland, Premier Stores, Primark, Quality Save, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, Shoprite, Somerfield, Spar, SuperValu, Tesco, Together, Waitrose, Whole Foods Market, Wilkinson.

add yours please.

Does anyone have any further information about the original topic, "The new Tesco Express 24hr store in Prasat?"

Does anyone have any further information about the original topic, "The new Tesco Express 24hr store in Prasat?"

gotlost
Just came from Prasat. THat three story building you saw is not the new Tesco. If you follow the sign s for Tesco and they are laid out in an ordlinaly maner, they take to the area at the bus station by the 7-11 but X does not mark the spot.

sangka
This is about the best awnser yet Bear.

yes you are right ray, and the saturday market was a good one, the girls were all 50 euros a peice.
you are going off topic LMAO1

Cost me 500 Euro one night - but that is a story for another thread.

Going off topic, did you know that the pleural of Euro was Euro ?

Lotus web site does not show any Tesco Express location in Prasat as of today, another pipe dream for now....maybe

NO, its happening. There are signs advertising it along the main road.

I'll see what I can do!
Its no wind up, if it were I would have said it was not in the main road but next to ...............................

OK add this. I have never seen any farang sausage product in any TESCO, BIG C or MAKRO. Tesco carries its own brands. I'm not saying that the Sausage King suppling Prasat is incorrect but if it does happen I'll belive SK when I see it.

you still thinking about the jimmy dean , sausage mate.LMAO1

go take a look in tesco pattaya then, my mate John who runs Makro in pattaya has had a good responce on SK products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back