New Tesco Express 24hr store in Prasat.

Fortunately, I move in different circles to Alan :biggrin:.

Mine was a special order from across the border and unless the bloke had been wanking, the bread was stain free !

Over the border .. Its like an African slum over there .. Ill pass on the galric bread Ray thanks .:wink:.

It looks only days away. All the shelves are in already

I heard the other day of other sweeties on offer, just a small distance across the border!

Is it true the new Tesco's is going to have a swimming pool at the rear and some chairs out front, to watch motorcy's churning up the dust?

FOOD DAVE....:wink:

Quote from lukey.
As well as Draft Guinness, John Smiths and Stella I heard for 70 baht a pint in the rear Beer garden.:tongue:​

Most places seem to close down in Prasat after 8PM!!!!!!!!!

Party town or what!

Thats why they stay open tell late. They figuer the drunker you are the less you are going to notice the enviroment. f**k_Dog

Thats why they stay open tell late. They figuer the drunker you are the less you are going to notice the enviroment. f**k_Dog

AS long as you swill back a number of cans at the Tesco ,before midnight ,and you go in you won't mind the cost of the girl ,,either,, just remember the blue pill and M-150,condoms too.....f**k_Dog

Not my type of a fun evening! Sounds grim, to me when there are other alternatives!

Back