New Tesco Express 24hr store in Prasat.

you still thinking about the jimmy dean , sausage mate.LMAO1

go take a look in tesco pattaya then, my mate John who runs Makro in pattaya has had a good responce on SK products.

Maybe just have not seen them in Chiang Mai. As for a new Tesco in Prasat I do belive it is getting one the question is where.

Maybe just have not seen them in Chiang Mai. As for a new Tesco in Prasat I do belive it is getting one the question is where.
where,what ,when ,and why, and who actually has a picture of this mirage ?????? Long range night-vision scopes from Chang Mai???? Eh....

Never knew of a Tesco in a town of 15 thousand having fresh bread and pastries. It would be nice but they would have to bring them from Pattay or BKK.

half a brain and they would bring them in over the border.

Where are the bakeries near the border?
It seemed like jungle for miles and miles, the last time I went over with the Khmer!

It seemed like jungle for miles and miles, the last time I went over with the Khmer!

Zero. Homemade.:biggrin: The closes bakeries would have to be the small unit in Tesco, Big C and Makro in Surin. In my travles I have not seen a bakery in a major store that is is a town with population of less than 15,000 people. It could be I'll keep looking. BTW I have just completed a return trip back to Chiang Mai way of Phra and Nan and going threw numerious small towns of under 15000 people with brand new Tescos about the size of the Prasat bus station. Tesco Surin has a small bakery that does OK but nothing special, they put out French Bread but it is kinda of sweet. Big C seems to have falut large bakery. A new Tesco in Prasat might get their goods from Surin.

I bought a dozen loaves (no fishes) and a similar amount of baguettes at Chong Chom to see if it was a viable supply source for Coffee Corner. The product wasn't quite what I wanted and the greedy border mafia wanted too big a mark up - they did say they could negotiate a lower price with the baker.

We don't use enough bread/baguettes to change from Makro farmhouse (perfectly acceptable) and the occasional foray into Pattaya. However, I am always interested in looking at ways to improve quality/lower cost and it was worth trying the border.

I bought a dozen loaves (no fishes) and a similar amount of baguettes at Chong Chom to see if it was a viable supply source for Coffee Corner. The product wasn't quite what I wanted and the greedy border mafia wanted too big a mark up - they did say they could negotiate a lower price with the baker.

We don't use enough bread/baguettes to change from Makro farmhouse (perfectly acceptable) and the occasional foray into Pattaya. However, I am always interested in looking at ways to improve quality/lower cost and it was worth trying the border.
I would not eat bread from down there ,hope the lady you bought the bread off had clean hands ...from washing her P*ssy in a puddle in the jungle to handing you your French stick .

I would not eat bread from down there ,hope the lady you bought the bread off had clean hands ...from washing her P*ssy in a puddle in the jungle to handing you your French stick .

Thankyou for burning that image in my mind Alan. :tongue:

The Chinese mafia are crossing over from Rice and moving into sausages, I heard on the grape vine the other day. Sage n apple, leek n cheese, basil n berries, you name it, they're splodging em out of the sausage making thingy as we speak. Stand by Surin, Its going to be a bloody mess. It'll be pies next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can this win most passionate post of the month award?

Thankyou for burning that image in my mind Alan. :tongue:

Fortunately, I move in different circles to Alan :biggrin:.

Mine was a special order from across the border and unless the bloke had been wanking, the bread was stain free !

Back